We didn't want to stay at a generic, corporate-looking hotel in Rhodes. We wanted a uniquely beautiful hotel to experience the culture of Rhodes. That's exactly what we got at Camelot in Old Town! The hotel was built using the original 15th century stones. Camelot was quiet, peaceful, and charming. The best part of Camelot was its owner, Nina. She was warm, friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. She welcomed us with wine and local melon. She also served us wine in the evening as we chatted with fellow travelers. The breakfast was tasty. She even packed us snacks to bring to the beach and home on the airplane. She recommended great attractions, tavernas, and restaurants. She just took excellent care of us, and we'd love to visit her again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated, right inside the Medieval Town in Rhodes, very close to the commercial Harbour, Camelot Hotel is a traditional and classic hotel which besides its unique architectural design and location, is offering a variety of services making your accomodation unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Camelot hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camelot Hotel Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes, Greece