The room itself was comfortable though not large (room sizes vary - it is worth asking when you book). We wanted the charm and convenience of its old town location and got both in abundance. It is a small hotel with an intimate feeling and, in Nina, an outstandingly warm and generous owner/hostess. The building has been beautifully adapted and developed with a calm courtyard and a lovely roof terrace. Close to one of the old town's major squares but in a very quiet side street, the location was perfect. The breakfasts were excellent, and Nina's advice on where to go and how to get there was spot on. On our last day we had a moment of uncertainty about how to spend a day that was to end in an early evening rush to the airport. She judged us and our tastes exactly and recommended a place we would not otherwise have explored - Kalithea Springs which we now recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated, right inside the Medieval Town in Rhodes, very close to the commercial Harbour, Camelot Hotel is a traditional and classic hotel which besides its unique architectural design and location, is offering a variety of services making your accomodation unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Camelot hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camelot Hotel Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes, Greece