I stayed here 4 nights and had a wonderful time. It's in the heart of the old town, but very close to the shore. It was like living in a castle but with all modern comforts. I loved the roof garden with a view over the harbour. Breakfasts were amazing - delicious and huge and cooked just for me. Nina was incredibly kind and helpful and her advice on what to do meant I had a brilliant time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated, right inside the Medieval Town in Rhodes, very close to the commercial Harbour, Camelot Hotel is a traditional and classic hotel which besides its unique architectural design and location, is offering a variety of services making your accomodation unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Camelot hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camelot Hotel Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes, Greece