Lomeniz Hotel
$177
$147
$140
$150
Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel(Rhodes Town)
$168
$140
Orbitz.com
$173
$157
  • Breakfast included
$122
  • Breakfast included
Dionysos Hotel(Rhodes Town)(Great Value!)
$362
  • Pool
$511
Elvoline
Athineon Hotel(Rhodes Town)
All reviewsold townclean comfortable roomsbig supermarketmin walktriple roomgreek yogurtlocal tavernassnack barbreakfast includedquiet hotelrented a carnice holidayflat screen tvnice poolsea viewcleaned every daytaxi
Reviewed October 18, 2010

Cannot fault hotel. Food was of good quality and plenty of choice. We returned to the UK on 16th October after spending a week All Inclusive and hotel was practically empty. Reception staff very nice. Bar staff not so accommodating. Restaurant staff good and quick to tidy up. Our room was clean but the bathroom very small, however, had all necessary amenities and fortunately you only spend a small percentage of time in there! Only one negative was that it is off the beaten track and no where to go of a night for a walk. It takes about 20 mins to walk to the old town but a little dark to walk of a night. Had a lovely week. To sum up: if you like a good hotel, quiet, no entertainment and good food, then I can highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Dorriss51
Reviewed October 1, 2010

Just got back from a week at the Lomeniz and after reading reviews was not looking forward to it and decided I had made a mistake. However, I am happy to admit I was wrong! The hotel (recently revamped it appears) was clean, comfortable and well presented. Clean sheets and towels every day, free air conditioning, sea view. The reception staff in particular were very friendly and helpful. Absolutely loved the Old Town and even though we went there every night I know we still did not manage to see everything. The beach was just across the road, but be warned it is advisable to wear something on your feet when going in the sea. I got a nasty cut the first day but once I found suitable shoes (for only 5 euros) it was fine. The bar staff didnt smile much but we never had to wait long to be served, so that was the main thing. I would stay there again!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
5  Thank sunworshipper000
Reviewed September 24, 2010

I just came back from Rhodes,Where I stayed at the Lomeniz.
The hotel is located in the harbour area,Zephiros,and is newly refurbished and welcoming.
I stayed in Lomeniz for 5 nights,during all the room was well cleaned,Breakfast rich,well portioned and tasty,and staff that was always attending and helpful with every question.
In my last day at the Lomeniz,my pickup service did not contact me as promised.
A young lady,Georgina,a reception manager - calmed me and promised she will take care and all will be fine,so I will not miss my flight back home.
She contacted the pickup service,afirmed their arrival,and left me a message that all is taken care of. WHAT A SERVICE.THANK YOU GEORGINA.
Night time is a good time to explore the restaurants of fish and seafood in the near by harbour,and since the hotel is located in Zephiros access to town is easy and quick,once you learned the path (Dimocratias).
Well recommended hotel to stay.Great Staff.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
6  Thank ee0546931232
Reviewed August 26, 2010

Before we went to Rhodes, I read a few trip advisor reviews on the Lomeniz, I was a little bit apprehensive before the holiday, but needn't have been.When we got there we found the staff very friendly, location just a short (10-15min) walk to Rhodes old town, and not too far from the beach.
The food was ok. I have never seen so many ways to use cocktail sausages. But there was always something to eat, and I often had pasta for a starter, meat and veg for a main with ice cream and watermelon for afters. The bar owner was very friendly and chatty, and often about on an evening.
Not much in the way of evening entertainment(apart from music played in the bar), but we often walked into the town on an evening, We both thought the hotel was really good value for money, and we had a great time.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
6  Thank TazOnSpeed
Reviewed August 19, 2010

Thanks to my friend advice, we stayed one week at Lomeniz Hotel.
The Hotel is recently renovated, clean & well located.
when you want to go rhodes, you have to go Faliraki & Lindos; therefore, Lomeniz hotel location is just perfect to take their roads.
You might ask for a Taxi from the reception & in 5 minutes you'll be in the old town.
If interested to book a nice holiday in Rhodes call Andrea: +306942222206
the overall experience was Very Good.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family