Clean hotel, big room. Air conditioning in room which wasn't noisy. Had access to the grand palace (which was the sister hotel) swimming pool if required which was a two minute walk.
Hotel was walking distance to everything in Rhodes town and transport to other areas of the island.
Only issue was the food (we were half board). Was a buffet style and the food was quite often Luke warm and was quite often the same stuff. The queues were long as there were 3 hotels whose guests used the same restaurant. Looking back we should have gone bed and breakfast rather than half board. There are plenty of cheap restaurants close by
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mitsis Petit Palais Beach Hotel is a completely renovated four-star hotel, situated in the city of Rhodes. This prime location is only 50m from the beach with its new promenade. Centrally situated, the hotel is just a few minutes away from its main historical and cultural attractions (500m from the Mandraki harbour and 750m from the Old Town Entrance). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Mitsis Petit Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Petit Palais Hotel Rhodes Town
- Petit Palais Rhodes Town
- Petit Palais Hotel
- Mitsis Petit Palais Rhodes, Greece