We loved this hotel. The room was large with plenty of storage space and cleaned throughly every day with fresh towels. We requested a room at the back overlooking the pool so it would be quiet and this is what we got. The balcony was small but enough room for two to sit out and gaze at the amazing view of the old city walls and grand masters palace. The bathroom was large and had a huge bath which was a real treat to wallow in on our return from the beach.
The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful and answered our many questions and marked on maps where things were and where to catch buses. They couldn't do enough to help and sellotaped my map when it ripped and helped me use one of the computers. When I developed a sun/ hayfever allergy and needed a pharmacy they helped and asked after my healh for the next few days.
The food was amazing, plenty of choice and suitable for all diets. The maitre d' was charming and always found us a table on the terrace where you got the evening breeze. I had no grumbles about the bar service as I always found that I was served promptly and the staff were very pleasant. We thought the bar snacks available were excellent as I have a teenage daughter who likes to snack between meals and it saved the need to buy food out as we could get back from a walk around the old town and have coffee and cake. If you are going out for the day and missing lunch you can order a packed lunch up to 9pm the night before - we found this very useful.
The pool is a little small for the size of hotel but I never found it crowded in the mornings and could always do some lenghts. The pool area never really filled up until noon and would usually be empty 5pm onwards when it was out of the sun ( still very warm there).
Overall I found this hotel and the all inclusive package excellent value for money, so much so that I brought more than half my spending money home as I just didn't need it !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PETIT PALAIS BEACH HOTEL is the only four-star all-inclusive city hotel in Rhodes. Centrally located, very close to the Old City of Rhodes with the remarkable sights, PETIT PALAIS is a unique starting point for someone to explore the island. The 215 renovated guestrooms offer all the comforts of a 4 star hotel. The hotel has an outdoor fresh water swimming pool and Jacuzzi while the beach is only 150 meters away and is ideal for children as it is gently sloping. A variety of water sports choices such as jet-ski, banana boat, parasailing, catamaran sailing and diving are available on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mitsis Petit Palais Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Petit Palais Hotel Rhodes Town
- Petit Palais Rhodes Town
- Petit Palais Hotel
- Mitsis Petit Palais Beach Hotel Rhodes, Greece