One staffvatvreception spoke no English so the other far too busy. Took an hour to check in as they couldn't find my booking.
All inclusive for the night I booked but it's like feeding time at the zoo and you get to wear a wristband. I was too embarrassed so will eat out.
Karaoke tonight in the bar so you need to like this style of hotel.
Safety deposit box 25 euro/ week
No wifi in rooms
Corridors very noisy
Very expensive for what it is and definitely not 4 star service.
Rooms ok. Pillows thin, mattresses cheap quality.
A/c is included
Just arrived and I feel miserable here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mitsis Petit Palais Beach Hotel is a completely renovated four-star hotel, situated in the city of Rhodes. This prime location is only 50m from the beach with its new promenade. Centrally situated, the hotel is just a few minutes away from its main historical and cultural attractions (500m from the Mandraki harbour and 750m from the Old Town Entrance). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mitsis Petit Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Petit Palais Hotel Rhodes Town
- Petit Palais Rhodes Town
- Petit Palais Hotel
- Mitsis Petit Palais Rhodes, Greece