Very smal pool and ca 10 sunbeds around the pool so you must be quick. The breqfast is very nice. I think I was very lucky about my room becouse it was very quiet. The people that work there was very strong opionos about who can get in the hotel at night. The internet was very slow. Nice elevators. It was not far away from the barstreet and shopping. Not a hotel for kids, its a lot of party around the pool at day, it has not a childrenpool eiter. In the area it was a lot of swedish teenagers who work in the barstreet who try to sell tickets to the event in the barstreet, they can be very exhausting some tims. The cleaning was nice, if you sleep long on the day, just hang the sign out and they clean later in that day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manousos Hotel is situated on the beautiful Greek Island of Rhodes, in the Dodecanese archipelago. Rhodes was once the home of the legendary Colossus, a very tall and imposing statue considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Today this amazing island in the Aegean Sea offers not only beautiful sandy beaches but also a wealth of ancient sites including the medieval town of Rhodes, which is itself a World Heritage Site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Manousos City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manousos Hotel Rhodes Town
- Manousos City Hotel Rhodes, Greece