“Great meal”
Review of Saffron

Saffron
Ranked #11 of 422 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Since our opening on June 2, 2013, our policy has been to serve freshly cooked, authentic Indian food to all our customers according to their individual tastes. That means they can request the full range of seasoning, from mild to very spicy, for all the dishes we serve. For those who tend to avoid Indian food because of its spiciness, they now have the chance to enjoy the delicate flavors of Indian cuisine without worry.
“Great meal”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We went cause we were told its a "must try" and wanted something different. Well we were very pleased, good choice, the food was excellent and the service was great. Worth the money and we will be visiting this restaurant again.

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
Rhodes, Dhodhekanisos, Greece
“great curry”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Been looking forward to an Indian meal for years - this does not dissapoint. Good food. Good choice. Good service. All you could ever want from a restaurant.
I LOVED MY FOOD! I will go again and reccommend it to all my friends.

Rhodes, Dhodhekanisos, Greece
“Have the Chicken Jalfrezi!!!!!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I've eaten several times at this Indian Restaurant and the food has just got better and better each time. I pride myself in being a curry connoisseur and I continue to be impressed by Saffron's authentic Indian cuisine.

I have tried a few dishes from the menu and have never been disappointed. The restaurant also has a great selection of drinks to accompany the meal. The decor makes for a truly Indian feel without being tacky and the staff are friendly and attentive.

I ate there again last night and I had the Chicken Jalfrezi. You should too!

London, United Kingdom
“Newly opened Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Saffron opened this year and serves authenticly cooked Indian food.You'd not be dissapointed if it was your usual Indian Take-away delivery!! The menu isn't large, as you tend to get in UK Indian Restaurants, but certainly had enough choice. The service was efficient,attentive and friendly and on both evenings I visited with friends, was busy and enjoyable.

Visited September 2013
Rauma, Finland
“Simply excellent”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

During my 14 days in Rodos I went to Saffron 6 times, friendly service and excellent food, I can warmly recommend to anybody who likes Indian food.