“The best greek in Ialysos”
Review of Sirtaki

Sirtaki
Ranked #22 of 455 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Sirtaki - Meze House TavernaTraditional, original, homecooked dishes with a lot of enthusiasm from people who know how to offer what everyone asks us ...For the special, beautiful, traditional ...Delicacies made from fresh ingredients are offered with love in your dishes.
Reviewed June 11, 2014

The staff is some welcoming and the food so authentic and good that this must be the best place in Ialysos for a greek meal

We've eaten here twice during our 4 night stay and would definitely come back next time we visit rhodes. Do not miss the wine leaves nor the tzatziki they are great!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Take the time to visit Sirtaki you will not be disappointed. This family run Taverna is fantastic, the atmosphere, service and food are superb.
We loved it so much we ate there five times in a weeks stay. Now I know there will be some readers who would say this is very unadventurous, especially in Rhodes where there are a lot of fantastic places to dine, but, the whole experience of eating local dishes prepared by 'Auntie' and served by people who are clearly passionate about their business was a joy. We let Ness choose for us one night, and he presented five dishes with breads and dips that were truly fantastic.
We will visit Rhodes again its just a shame Sirtaki don't do rooms

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We went here to have dinner and were very satisfied. We ordered several starters and a main course and everything was really good. The atmosphere is nice as well and so is the service! Highly recommend that place!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have eaten at Sirtaki 3 times within 1 week. That's how good it is! There is a really homey feel to the restaurant and everyone makes you feel welcomed and comfortable. The food was great, especially the grilled halloumi cheese, the garlicy lamb, and the grandmother's tava. The service and friendliness of the staff put this place over the top for me. I will definitely be back. LOVE IT!

1  Thank Foodie_Life247
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The hosts of this restaurant are excellent and make you very welcome into their restaurant.
We ordered grilled halloumi cheese for starters. It came out looking very uninviting I have to say. Maybe would have been more acceptable if it was on a bed of salad/lettuce?
We then waited for our main meal which we asked if one of the dishes ( the fish) could possibly be put on a VERY hot plate. After the waiter realised what we meant he said this was possible. The meals arrived. The waiter was holding the plate so we knew it wasn't going to be hot. What tickled me the most was when he put the plate down he took his hnd away and said "hot!"
My husband not wanting to cause a fuss continued with his meal. I have to say that I ordered moussaka and it was quite lukewarm.
We then asked for the bill and were given a small complimentary dessert of yoghurt honey and almonds. My husband did say the fish was delicious but it was spoilt because he had to rush his food ( because he doesnt like cold food.thats the reason for asking for a hot plate) He didn't even eat the salad and cold potatoes that came with the meal.