Nathalie Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Sunny Days Hotel(Rhodes Town)
View Hotel
Sentido Ixian All Suites(Rhodes Town)
Hotel Filmar(Rhodes Town)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsno liftsnack barair cona quiet residential arealovely hotelsigma travelrooms are basicpool areasmall hotelhotel barthe busy main roadhome from homenice sizemet some lovely peopleper dayrelaxing breaklovely pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This was my very first holiday abroad alone and I was conscious of locating a small and friendly hotel for the auspicious occasion! I certainly chose well when I picked out 'Nathalie' as she lived up to my hopes and expectations, providing a very warm and caring atmosphere which spread from the staff to the customers.
I loved the folksy, tasteful decoration of the public areas and the leaf covered outdoor drinks patio garden was so peaceful and cool;just perfect for a cocktail or three!
The fact that the hotel was away from the very busy main street was a great bonus and the pool area was perfect, surrounded by trees and greenery, which made it very relaxing.
In my opinion this hotel, with its charming and helpful staff, is ideal whether you are a solo traveller(like me), a family group or a couple.
Thanks so much:I really enjoyed my week's stay!

Marion Robson

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank MarzipanEngland
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Hotel Nathalie is located in a quiet street off the main road of Ixia. There was no noise in the night. Only in the morning the other guests tended to smash the doors. There is a bus line to Rhodos-City, distance around 15 minutes, running until midnight every 15 minutes. The bus stop is 5 minutes away from the hotel. We have also taken the public bus to Lindos, Filerimos and the valley of the butterflies.
Staff were very friendly, room cleaning excellent. The hotel is decorated in Greek countryside style which makes a cosy atmosphere in the public areas. The garden is great with the blue chairs and tables and all the plants. Rooms are simple, but fine if you don't expect 4 star standard. Equipment is sufficient, there is a fridge, no TV. Air conditioning is availabe at a cost of 6 € per day, but we didn't need it although it was August. Breakfast is sufficient, although not too much variation. We twice had dinner which was very good quality and even cheaper than in the restaurants nearby. The pool is good to have a swim, never too full. WiFi in the public area works well. All in all excellent value for money combined with a really nice atmosphere.

Room Tip: We had asked for a quiet room and did get one - on the rear side, opposite to the side facing the street.
4  Thank Andreas S
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Small, simple, tiny rooms but impeccably clean, decorated with taste, a nice terrace/ bar, and above all a lovely swimming pool and a poolside bar that serves light fresh luncheons and snacks. The hotel is family-run, with a family atmosphere, very friendly efficient staff , located in a quiet residential area off the main road in Ixia. Perhaps a small minus goes to breakfast - it could do with more fresh fruit and fresh juices and generally, more of the wonderful local products and a bit more attention to detail (why plastic bowls?) but overall, this is a very nice, relating place. We never spend more than two nights in Rhodes, island-bound; but if I did spend a holiday in Rhodes, I would surely come here.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank apaulina
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I have just spent at week at this gorgeous and fabulous little hotel. There isn't really much that I can say about this hotel that hasn't already been said. Upon arrival we found out that we did not have a low floor room as requested, but Fotini who was on reception quickly sorted this out for us. She arranged a safety deposit box for us and also air conditioning for the week which we didn't mind paying the 6 euro per day for as in the recent heat it was much needed. Our room was on the first floor over the bar area with a huge balcony which was a little sun trap and got very hot in the afternoon but you did not hear the noise from late stayers in the bar - which to be fair most nights we were!!!

The hotel itself is spotlessly clean, one of the cleanest we have ever stayed in.Sheets and towels changed daily. Lovely sized pool area again spotlessly clean which did not get over crowded considering it was peak season. We didn't eat in the restaurant but were in regular attendance at the hotel bar which had a lovely atmosphere and where we met some lovely people.

Now to the staff - I have to name them one by one because they are a credit to the hotel owners and each one helped make our holiday what it was.....

Anthoni - Bar Man - top top top bloke. Such a lovely lovely man who kept me and my husband and many others entertained into the early hours - and who so kindly helped me make my way through the whole cocktail menu!!!!

Eleni, Fotini and Amanda - Reception 3 lovely lovely ladies who were also so helpful and couldn't do enough for you.

Eva - Poolside Snack Bar - Again lovely lady, great cook who rustles up anything you want and her daily specials - fabulous.

The above people help make this hotel what it is - a little gem. The service they give is second to none, nothing is ever too much trouble and they are always so cheerful and happy to have a chat and make the guests feel comfortable and welcomed.

The location of the hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the main strip in Ixia where there are plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from. It is also just down the road from the Rhodesland Shopping center which is a bit empty shops wise but has a great little travel agents - Sigma Travel which does great deals on trips and is very cheap compared to tour operator costs and I would highly recommend using. Also at the end of the shopping center is Akti Pool Bar and Beach which is open to the public all day and night and is a great place to watch the sunset. Free sunbeds and a pretty good menu with reasonable prices.

We had such a great holiday and we will definitely be returning to the Nathalie and my advice do not take any notice of the star rating as a 2 star it is so undeserved.

2  Thank Sunshine1041
Reviewed August 27, 2013

IMy partner & i have just returned from a fantastic holiday here. We stayed for two weeks . I can,t praise the staff enough, from beginning to end they made you feel as if you were the only guests there. Nothing too much trouble. Lisa and her staff all have a great working relationship, and this shows. The hotel was impeccably clean, towels changed every day, even if you don,t use them. We had evening meals and poolside snacks all which were delicious. We met some lovely people, who we now call friends(even if they do support a different football team ha ha). Anthony thank you for your cocktails and the little chats as we sat at the bar sipping our drinks.All i can say if you are looking for a lovely relaxing holiday in a small, quaint, friendly greek styled hotel look no further. We wouldn,t hesitate to return again. Thank you for making our holiday so wonderful.
Colin & Valerie

Room Tip: If you want a room with the sun nearly all day chose one at the poolside.
1  Thank Valerie10024