Just returned from a week here 1-8th May 13, Hotel was clean and tidy. Rooms could do with a general upgrade but they are fine just for a week or two, although our toilet was leaking around the foot of it. Pool was clean although little pool out the back had a lot of dead bugs in it. Food was average. Edible but nothing too amazing. Staff were friendly and helpful - especially when I stupidly locked our suitcase lock keys in the suitcase!!
Found that hotel was just out that 'comfortable' walking distance in to Rhodes old/new town but its not far if you like a walk and don't have walking difficulties which my partner does. There's also the tour bus that you can hop on and off for 9E each. We used this on two occasions, one to get to a nicer beach round by the aquarium as the one opposite the hotel was too rough for us and then once again to visit the old town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rhodos Horizon Resort is a 4 star hotel situated at the entrance of Rhodes town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Rhodos Horizon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Belvedere Beach
- Belvedere Beach Rhodes Town
- Hotel Rhodos Horizon Resort Rhodes, Greece