My wife and i stayed at the Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes from the 2nd to the 9th May 2012 where we experienced an extremely enjoyable holiday. We arrived around 2.45pm and it was nice to be advised that we could get a meal up to 4.15. A little later we went up to the Pool bar on floor 11 to have a snack, but we were shortly advised that they were waiting for us at the Varkarola restaurant which was on the ground floor outside. The meal however made up for the change in venue. During the week we had breakfast and evening meals in the main restaurant and some snacks in the Pool bar. There was a very good choice of food, plenty of it and all of a very high standard. One day we had packed lunches, to take with us on an island tour, and these turned out to be amazing re variety and quantity. All staff and management were very pleasant and most helpful often going out of their way to make our stay more enjoyable. We stayed in room 803 which was nice and spacious and overlooked woodland and a waterfall at the rear which was pleasant. The only critism i had was that parts of the room looked a little "tired" and some small repair sections in the bathroom were noticeable. However please don't be put off by this comment as they are only minor and other points about the hotel far outweighed them. All other areas throughout the hotel and grounds were maintained to a very high standard. If you wish to be spoilt the Amathus Beach is the place for you. In conclusion would we go there again - the answer is YES.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes is the perfect place to enjoy an island escape. With forest to one side and the sparkling Aegean Sea and mountainous coastline to the other, accommodation is comfortable and spacious with the newest addition – the 37 Elite Suites – oozing style, space, sophistication and understated glamor. Along with delicious dining options, fabulous outdoor spaces and the largest and most unique spa on the island, it ticks all the right boxes. The hotel is open from April – end October each year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Bookgreece.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodian Amathus Beach Ixia
- Hotel Rodian Amathus Beach
- Rodian Amathus Beach Hotel
- Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes Greece