Mitsis Grand Hotel
$174
$164
  • Breakfast included
Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel(Rhodes Town)
$224
$185
Hotels.com
Atlantis City Hotel(Rhodes Town)(Great Value!)
$45
$43
$115
$97
$124
$87
  • Breakfast included
Atrium Platinum Hotel(Rhodes Town)
$98
$90
$85
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Dionysos Hotel(Rhodes Town)(Great Value!)
$44
$43
  • Pool
Sylvia Hotel(Rhodes Town)(Great Value!)
$41
$37
2,599 results
All reviewsburger barmain restaurantinclusive barthe mexican restaurantsea viewcrepespittaold townsalt waterindoor poolreception staffthomas cookguest relationsfood on offersister hotela la carte restaurantsgreat holiday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 11, 2013

me and my boyfriend recently stayed at this hotel (aug 2013) and thought it was absolutely lovely. reception staff were very helpful, we called a local rep to book trips who was brilliant, he explained where everything was etc. The hotel is very clean, the cleaners were very polite and the restaurant staff work very hard.The buffet restaurant is really good for an all inclusive deal, it can get a bit samey but its the best buffet we have been to, we had dinner out in old rhodes town one night and used the two al a carte restaurants in the hotel which are really nice!! our room was cleaned and made up everyday. the pools were salt water and always pretty quiet. getting a sunbed was never a problem no matter what time of day. the only downside of this hotel was the lack of evening entertainment. were are both only 21 years old so we ended up going to local bars etc for cocktails. these are literally a 2 minute walk from the hotel. the beach out of the front of the hotel is pretty but not ideal for swimming in as the waves are quit rough! if you keep walking to the right of the hotel theres a lovely beach that is alot calmer! we went on 2 day trips, one to symi island which is beautiful and a day of scuba diving (with a company called waterhoppers) which we would highly recommend! I wouldn't say this hotel is ideal for children though as there's no entertainment, the pools aren't really shallow enough for young kids and they seemed a bit bored! of course there is always slight things that could be improved, but that is just being extremely picky!! overall this holiday was absolutely amazing and i cannot fault the hotel or staff! we both feel that going all inclusive was completely worth it and saved us loads of money and stress!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lisawhitley1993
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We arrived at the Hotel for the first part of our journey we were booked in for one night before we boarded our cruise the following day. We would then be returning for a further 6 nights after our cruise. Family of 7 . Our travel agent had requested a sea view which we never got infact we had booked two rooms one a 4 berth and one a 3 berth. Both rooms only had 3 beds so I had to ring reception. We waited but no one came. I went down to reception and they told me the housekeeper would set up a pull up bed. This I was not happy about pull up beds are ok if you have a free child place but my youngest is 10 not a small child and I had paid for a bed ?? Anyways didnt want to argue for 1 night stay. The bed was put in and it was not too bad . First impression of restaurant ok, all inclusive drinks package not impressed at all. All sodas from the fountain were not good and my children were not impressed at all. Cocktails were all pre made they would just add a bit of whatever they fancied and passed it off as some sort of cocktail plus all warm. They wouldnt even give you bottle water in the bar ?? you had to take a bottle from the room which we got 1 per person in the fridge and the bar would fill it up ?? The water was left in plastic cups on the bar through the day not even cold. In fact most of the drinks were warm only the beer was cold and as for the coffee well try if you dare ??
We went on our cruise with an open mind and asked the reception if possible could we have a sea view and the receptionist ackinowledge my request I even offered to pay, she would see what she could do was her parting words. The reception staff were helpful but their attitude was alot to be desired. Off we went on our cruise thats a different review on cruise critic but absolutely fabulous.
After 1 week we returned to the hotel again with great positivity after the experience we had on the cruise. We were assigned our rooms we had been put in further back from the sea in fact our view was not even of the gardens it was onto the street . This got our backs up straight away and obviously thought she was being funny ??
Open minded the food is very good though no system and I still think only the British queue even my son aged 11 was being pushed out of the way . As I said food very good maybe one night or two but it was the same thing for lunch and dinner day in day out . A few hot dishes changed but nothing else, I had the same meal for the 6 days. No choice for children at all thank god for the onsite Chinese and Italian restaurants unfortunately you could only use once.
The restaurant has a kebab turning and you have to wait for the chef to cut it every night I went for kebab meat and every night I was told it wasnt ready for 6 nights it wasnt ready on our last night I lost my patience ?? Desserts are not very nice they all tasted the same they look nice but taste wise not good. Again same thing day and night. The restaurant staff are lovely though and very efficient . One snack bar in the hotel but was not included in the all-inclusive drinks package snacks would be available in the all inclusive bar. I wish I had taken photographs as I would not feed them to a dog again nothing for kids, this is my first all inclusive to a hotel and I do understand why families do it but I had been told that some hotels offer snacks throughout the day burgers chips etc etc. Our snacks consisted of half bread rolls with some kind of meat on and a slice of tomatoe absolutely disgusting. The bar staff also are not very nice and very rude and as I mentioned before drinks were bad I did get used to the vodka after a while but the kids refused to drink the fountain drinks and I dont blame them.Also you order a beer and they fill half of the glass whats that all about. All inclusive they have had your money so they serve you crap drinks . This hotel has put me off all inclusive other than on our cruise this hotel needs to take a leaf out of their book. Drinks and food unbelievable your order a diet coke you get a can of diet coke ??? happy kids .

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Carolyn287
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Large hotel very friendly and efficient staff even at busy times spare sun beds at all times,rooms ok air con bit loud but can live with that food good and lots off it does get very busy at dinner sometimes a queue at some stations but get that anywhere that's all inclusive

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank SandieJack
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Overall good hotel, very good and various food at restaurant.
Very good location, not far for city center, on the Agean Sea. I recomand the Elli Beach for position on the Mediterranean Sea. On the Agean Sea in the front of the hotel it' s very windy.
Very few channels on tv, no channel for kids. No playing places for kids.
Warm hotel staff.
Worst free wi-fi ever.
Sea view it's a must

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Popexxu
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed here for one week all inclusive with my partner and my ten year old son. The hotel was exceptionally clean and the food was excellent. Plenty of choice and the restaurant is run very well. I did find the bar staff quite rude though and they always ignored my son if he tried to get a drink. There is also no evening entertainment apart from a someone sitting in the corner of the bar playing a keyboard and singing along. We booked this to be a relaxing holiday away and it just about ticked every box we needed.

• Stayed: August 2013