We stayed at this hotel in June 2014 for a week. The hotel is lovely and I cannot fault the service, staff, cleanliness at all. We stayed b&q and can say the hotel has two excellent restaurants with outstanding views and service. The hotel also has an excellent bar menu for a less informal meal. I can say I found the hotel to be very a peaceful haven with plenty of areas to sunbath. The breakfast was amazing with plenty of choice.
Ixia it self was very disappointing and spreads along a very busy main road. Most of the restaurants are spread along this road and as such not making it a very pleasant place to go out and eat. However, we did discover an excellent restaurant and bar on the sea front called Villa Di Mare away from the busy road overlooking the sea. It serves excellent cocktails and has a really great atmosphere.
The old town of Rhodes is only a short bus ride away and the bus stops right outside the Sheraton Hotel. This is well worth a visit, with a maze of shops and restauraants. However, you do get fed up with waiters trying to coax you into their bar/restaurant . If you leave the main area you will find a lot of other restaurants which have more appeal . One in particular is the Cafe Piano Xauau and I do recommend this small and very quaint restaurant offering great food and service. So typically Greek.
Amanda. West Yorkshire england
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the island of Rhodes, only a few kilometres from the historic town of Rhodes, Sheraton Rhodes Resort offering global travelers, families and honeymooners alike the best of resort amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Rhodes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Rhodes Hotel Ixia
- Hotel Imperial Rhodes
- Sheraton Rhodes Resort Greece