My housemate and I shared a wonderful room at the Hotel Andreas within the walls of the old city of Rhodes. The hotel has been remodeled from a single family mansion and is situated at the top of a small hillside neighborhood. The ancient cobblestone streets and arches seem right out of a movie set...but it's the real deal. Felt like we were staying in a private home in ancient Greece with all the amenities of the 21st century. The small staff was friendly and helpful, but not in your face. We never wanted for anything. It's a perfect place for a large family vacation, or retreat, with 7 or so rooms and a dining area with view of the City and the ocean. Wonderful winding walks through ancient streets right from the hotel to the center of the old city...restaurants, atmosphere, shopping and fabulous people watching. LOVED this place, and LOVED Rhodes. Great help from staff on "non-touristy" restaurant choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andreas is small hotel converted from an Ottoman mansion overlooking the old town of Rhodes and the sea. We are located in a disco free, residential neighborhood. We serve breakfast on our panoramic terrace each morning. Every evening from 6-9:30 pm we light the candles in our private bar for guests only. Meet fellow travelers and a friendly international staff at the Hotel Andreas. Nous parlons Francais, Hellinika, Espanol, Italiano, Deutsch et Neerlandis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Andreas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andreas Hotel Rhodes Town
- Hotel Andreas Rhodes, Greece