I've heard all the best about this place as my parents were there just a few days before me. I went there alone searching for a perfect spot to have a solo vacation. I needed a room, half board and a beach, and I get even more.
Price was a bit high for conditions in Serbia, but this I can proudly say amazing hotel, had given me the perfect vacation. As I've said I went alone so walking around the city was extremely easy as everything is near by. The staff was very polite, on service all the time, kept my place for breakfast and dinner and for drinks at the bar after meals. I had a spotless sea view room (217). Rooms are spacious and perfectly cleaned with great balconies and big bathrooms. Beach is just in front of the hotel, to get there you can use the main entrance or the tunnel underground in which you have showers, bathrooms etc. Perfect choice if you're decent enough not to walk half naked through the lobby. Meals were enormous (and we in Serbia eat a lot), drinks were generously poured and once again, the staff were so polite that I almost cried on my check out.
The hotel has a private pool but it’s not for people who want to swim a lot. It’s small and perfect for kids and afternoon laziness. It's true that Internet is a bit expensive but I guess this is the regular spot for business staying and if you want you can bring your laptop to many cafes. There are like 5 of them in 2mins distance, including Starbucks, which have free internet access. Hope to come back anytime soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the island's most privileged location, it is set in the heart of Rhodes' most popular sandy beach near the Aquarium, minutes away from Rhodes city, next to the Casino and a small distance from the Medieval City, Castle of the Knights and Ancient Ruins. Perfectly positioned, it is one of the very few hotels of the island that combines the benefit of proximity to Rhodes town, for those who seek to take advantage of the city life or explore the attractions of the Medieval town, with the comforts and all round hospitality provided by a first class hotel on the beach front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mediterranean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Rhodes Town
- Mediterranean Rhodes Town
- Hotel Mediterranean Rhodes, Greece