This is a very good hotel with excellent service and facilities. The dinning room is large, comfortable with nice views of the Aegean sea and the beach.
The hotel offers free breakfast, and free wi-fi in the lobby (wi-fi in the room is extra)
The rooms are small - like most European cities, and the bathrooms even smaller, but all in all this is a great hotel because of it's location. Walking distance to most everything, especially the "Old City" which is a must. So many restaurants within walking distance also - We were here 4 days and ate at a different place every day - Not expensive either. We're told the restaurants are cheaper than Mykanos and Santorini.
Everyone speaks English and they are very courteous and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the island's most privileged location, it is set in the heart of Rhodes' most popular sandy beach near the Aquarium, minutes away from Rhodes city, next to the Casino and a small distance from the Medieval City, Castle of the Knights and Ancient Ruins. Perfectly positioned, it is one of the very few hotels of the island that combines the benefit of proximity to Rhodes town, for those who seek to take advantage of the city life or explore the attractions of the Medieval town, with the comforts and all round hospitality provided by a first class hotel on the beach front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mediterranean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Rhodes Town
- Mediterranean Rhodes Town
- Hotel Mediterranean Rhodes, Greece