I remember the first time I was in Rhodes island in Greece. The hotel is located at the best part of the city so near by the most excellent beach. The rooms are perfect, the service is warm, the kindness of the atmosphere is divine. It's amazing what is happening there! The hotel is not that big but in any case you cannot think it is small...simply it's what you need. Don't have to worry about transportation because you can enjoy a few minutes walk to the amazing town of Rhodes, while, simultaneously, it's not close to noisy places. It's fully recommended for every kind of visit.
Have a nice time and maybe see you there because I'm gonna be back for sure...!! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the island's most privileged location, it is set in the heart of Rhodes' most popular sandy beach near the Aquarium, minutes away from Rhodes city, next to the Casino and a small distance from the Medieval City, Castle of the Knights and Ancient Ruins. Perfectly positioned, it is one of the very few hotels of the island that combines the benefit of proximity to Rhodes town, for those who seek to take advantage of the city life or explore the attractions of the Medieval town, with the comforts and all round hospitality provided by a first class hotel on the beach front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Splitty, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Cancelon, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Mediterranean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Rhodes Town
- Mediterranean Rhodes Town
- Hotel Mediterranean Rhodes, Greece