“Very good and reasonably priced food”
Review of Odyssey Restaurant

Odyssey Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 475 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

We had baby shrimps, grilled octopus, calamari, crete salad and a 20cl barbayanni ouzo. All were really good, the portions were quite big and prices were reasonable. Staff are quite friendly and especially Tony is a great guy. We definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank serteroncu

Reviewed August 19, 2014

I have just read a review by "Andrea W" and I don't know that I believe it! I have visited this restaurant many times and I don't recognise it from what they wrote at all. One look at the general level of reviews of the Odyssey tells the reader what they need to know.

The staff are excellent, as is the food. The presentation is superb and they work very hard to look after their guests. As someone who has eaten there many times take it from me, there's something a little suspicious about reviews like that one. I have never had a bad experience at the Odyssey.

1  Thank HonoraryGreek
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

This restaurent is well positionned, thé service is vert good and the sea fruits are well prepared. Grilled octopus is m'y favourite. A platter for two Costs 42 euros.

1  Thank MonsDrago
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

On our last night in rhodes town, we went to odyssey restaurant. Great taste, great hospitality and very nice atmosphere...it was our best meal in this trip. listen to the waiters advices. You should definatly taste mussel saganaki, stuffed calamari and manuri salad. We tried kazanisto ouzo, also very good taste.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Thank you for your great food, Service and the feeling we get everytime we visit you.We cerainly will be back.