“Really Amazing Food”

Capricci
Ranked #24 of 443 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: For many years now the SOTIRAKIS family has been a passionate and faithful servant of Italian cuisine. This passion for the traditional Italian cuisine culture lead to the birth of CAPRICCI. We could say a lot of things, but we would rather emphasize the originality of the products and flavors in our pasta, as well as in our pizzas.
Pieksamaki, Finland
“Really Amazing Food”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We shared pasta and salad with my wife and the food was truly amazing. Salad was fresh and a amazing by itself, but the pasta was so good that it made both of us to smile. This place is really worth of wisting.

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Savigny-Sur-Orge, France
“An excellent Italian restaurant in Rhodes”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

The restaurant is located just across from Hotel Agla where I stayed for one week in July. I was so impressed with the quality of the food, the service and the value for money that I returned three more times. The dishes that I ordered (pizza, pasta and dessert) were all excellent and among the best Italian food that I have ever eaten. The owners were also treated me like a friend from the second visit onward. Altogether an excellent experience.

Rhodes, Greece
“Fresh and delicious!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Actually found this restaurant on trip advisor! True to the reviews I read, the food was fantastic! My husband and I started with a salad. It was fresh and delicious! We also shared a pizza! Sauce was really good and a super thin crust made for a great pizza. I had ravioli with spinach and ricotta .he had penne with a puttenesca sauce. Both were perfectly cooked and also delicious! Desserts were equally impressive. Chocolate molten cake and creme brûlée . Excellent and all made in house. It's a family run establishment. Service was great and we can't wait to go back!

Visited July 2014
Rhodos
“Magnificent!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

The best pasta i've had in my life ! Also the homemade lasagna was the best ! Defenitly visit this place with great authentic people!

“Hand made pasta”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Honestly one of the best Italian meals we have eaten including in Italy! So good we came back twice. Vasilis is an amazing chef and he was so generous and thoughtful fire the children and lemoncello shots. Watch the sunset over Turkey. Thanks!