We are staying at Villa Di Mare right now, in a poolside bungalow, with our own pool. Wow!
Absolute luxury, clean, very friendly. I have stayed in some nice places all over the world, but this has that extra something. It probably would not suit someone who likes it quiet, as there is constant music from around the bar / main pool. Having said that, once you close your door, the noise is minimal. There are facilities to cook, a small fridge, and very spacious lounge with separate bedroom, so you could easily fit four people, at a very reasonable price. Up the road to the right, is a bakery, and a large supermarket. Also lots of bars, restaurants in the area, although some are a bit scruffy, compared to where we are staying.
There is a lovely, authentic Greek restaurant directly across the road, down the little side street, call Le Gourmet. Well worth a visit, just don't let the owner convince you to order too much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The very first hotel ever built on Rhodes island,recently renovated, offers again the glamour of the past.Fourteen suites,right next to the sea,with minimal decoration, some with private pools and some with wooden high ceilings, are strongly suggested to those who seek for privacy, rythm and elegance.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Villa Di Mare Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Di Mare Luxury Hotel Ixia
- Villa Di Mare Luxury Suites Rhodes, Greece