“Brilliant service, Brilliant food!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kerasma Restaurant

Kerasma Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 399 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Restaurant will be closed from 29/10/2016. Kerasma team thank you for a great season and wish you a nice winter. The restaurant will be open again from March 2017.
“Brilliant service, Brilliant food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Kerasma was an awesome experience! We visited because of the trip advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. The restaurant is run by 2 friends, one does front of house and one is the chef. The chef even came out after our meal to make sure everything good.
The food was fresh, delicious, and the best we had in Greece.
They brought out small appetizers, and a taster of home flavoured Reki after the meal free of charge.
Definitely good value too, most mains were €10-15.
We even returned a second night for appetizers and dessert because we wanted to try more things on the menu (the only place we visited twice in 1 month of travel).

I wish I could return more easily from Canada!

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Shipley, United Kingdom
“Our favourite restaurant in Rhodes town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

We tried most of the top TA recommended restaurants whilst on holiday, but Kerasma was undoubtedly our favourite. It’s on Leontos St, which is off 28 Oktovriou St. There are some other good restaurants on this street too.
Kerasma is run and owned by two brothers in law: a Russian front of house and the Greek chef, Antonis. Both are passionate about the food they produce and this comes across in both their (genuine) manner and the excellent Greek/Contemporary/Fusion cuisine.
On our first visit we mentioned that we didn't have a great impression of Greek wine. The owner asked us specifically what we liked in a red wine and brought us one to try. It was really very good (and reasonably priced too)! Thank you for helping change our minds!
A delicious amuse-bouche got the evening off to a great start!
It was evident that our comfort was a priority for the owner. We felt very special.
I had steak (the Beef fillet Mavrodaphne) and it was possibly the best steak I've had anywhere in the world!
We had a thoroughly enjoyable evening, and I mentioned a liqueur I'd have liked to have had accompany my coffee. Not surprisingly on our second visit.., they had it!
The tastes put together in some of the dishes are unexpected and delightful.., I’m so missing you guys!
At this time of year they weren't too busy, so were both able to spend time on and off chatting with us. Antonis asked our opinion of a new dish he was trying. I could go on and on. On our last day we even nipped in for a quick coffee, just to say goodbye! Thanks guys, good luck. We’ll have to return to Rhodes next year just to sample more of your excellent dishes!

• Visited May 2013
West Yorkshire
“A must try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was a night to remember. The food is delicious and beautifully presented. The service was second to none.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

I go to Kerasma 3 itimes n a row, me and my girlfriend loved it. The menu was very interesting had a big variety of unique dishes that u can't find rodos, The service just... Excellent the atmosphere welcoming and warm. Anyways a very good restaurant worth visiting...

• Visited May 2013
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Fabulous food for all senses !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

On my short vacation in Rhodos I went twice to Kerasma.
On both occacions the food was outstanding – it was not only that the food was delicious - but each dish came so beautifully decorated. The wines recommended were outstanding and the service very personal and attentive. Dining at Kerasma was one of the dining highlights of my 3 week tour of Greece and the Aegean sea.

• 4 of 5 bubbles