See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We've been there with my husband twice, we loved hotel because really nice sea view, speacially you can take your breakfast there, or you can enjoy the perfect sunset also.
But, if you like silence hotel, you shouldn't stay that hotel, because hotel street is night club street so much noise till morning.
We choose this hotel because we love to go Colorado night club near the hotel

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2017

The hotel gets the lowest rate from me becuse the hotel is in the middle of everything, like night clubs, they are in front of you, beside and underneath you, you won't be able to sleep if you are a person like me sensetive to movements and loud areas but i used earplugs to sleep so it went well the last few days.

Cleaning ladies at the hotel stole goods from us that we had bought to have while staying there and when i asked the reception about it she said she would ask them but she never did. The shower wasn't working properly in our rooms and we didn't have the ocean view not that it was much to see anyways. The wifi wasen't working eaither, only now and then.

The only good thing about the hotel is that it's close to everything but it's not placed in the best are and it was very windy all the time even at the ocean. We had to go to some other place to swim to get away from the wind. I would not recomend this place for families and if i ever go there again to stay it would be just for an overnight trip becuase it's close to most things and i have met some great people there during my stay at the restaurants who actually work and live in Rhodos city. But i will probably choose another hotel. The hotel itself was nothing special.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Ana N
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Almost everything in this hotel seemed at least slightly broken
The window shutter which would
not go down, the balcony door did not lock, the shower screen was half hanging off and even the wifi was very patchy (worked fine if you want to hang about in the hallway), the instructions on the safe did not match the model of safe in the room

We pointed issues out to reception but they did not seem to care or bother fixing anything it took multiple requests and three days for them to fix the window shutter. The beds are extremely hard and lumpy also.

The "free breakfast" is not worth bothering my entire body rejected the Greek pies.

The woman at reception was not particularly helpful at giving advice. When we asked for a restaurant recommended she could only offer the hotel cafe as a suggestion.

We also asked her about getting to Lindos by bus as we knew there was one. She suggested instead hiring a car or taking the boat or taxi as she said the local bus was "not for you". We ended up taking the bus no problem once we googled the location of the bus station.

When we asked about ordering a taxi to the airport at 4 am she just recommended waiting in the street for one. Luckily a lovely older woman was also in reception at that time who called a friend of hers to arrange a pick up for us.

Lastly, the cleaner demanded €10 because we got make up on a hand towel. Lucky reception were their most helpful yet and told her she didn't know what she was talking about.
The street it is situated on caters for young party crowds. It's full of women taking their shirts off for free drinks and drunk people vomiting at all hours. If this is why you come to Rhodes this could be the place for you otherwise avoid at all costs.
I would not recommend this hotel but If after all this you still decide to book here bring earplugs. Even in a sea view room on the top floor the noise from the street and party people nearby will keep you awake all hours.

The one redeeming feature I would say is that it has a lovely view of the sea and the balcony is great to watch the sunset. The hotel is on the windward side of the island though so it makes sitting on the balcony a bit of an adventure.
My washing did get dry quickly though (bring strong pegs)

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Be warned it's on the bar street and on weekends they play loud music until 6 in the morning!! And it's not like hehe ok I can sleep through it, the walls are so incredible​ thin that you can hear drunk people screaming and the music is 10 times louder than that... The owner of the hotell One morning said I couldn't stay at the hotel and began to scold me... and I didn't understand but then he realized he thought I was someone else.. no apology, nothing. The only nice people in the entire building is the cleaning crew. Worst hotel I've ever stayed at in my life. Ruined my entire trip.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 12, 2017

The location is really good, close to the old town, we had the room to the beach so the view was beautifull, the stuff helpful always. The room was nice and the bathroom as well, but, the bed I guess there's no difference between sleeping on the floor or there, really uncomfortable.
We were lucky because we didn't hear the noise at night from the club or the bar street. If you stay there, unless you are looking for party try to avoid the street or you'll be literally taken by the PR every single time, even saying loud and clear NO THANKS.
The wifi is TERRIBLE !!

Room tip: 3rd or 4th floor and to the beach
Date of stay: May 2017