“A very good base to explore the city”
Review of Moschos Hotel

Moschos Hotel
Ranked #51 of 126 Hotels in Rhodes Town
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I ended up in Hotel Moschos walking around Rhodes Town centre. I chose this because their price was very good and the rooms they showed me clean and nice (although with a bit small bathroom).
The truth is I did not stay much inside - although October the days in Rhodes were perfect for long walks in the old and new town. In that sense the hotel was ideally located and offered what I needed. A comfortable place to rest, have a decent breakfast to start my day, take a shower, and have a good night's sleep.
I would not recommend Hotel Moschos for travellers looking for an exclusive resort or a stylish modern boutique city hotel.
For me, a budget traveller appreciating cleanliness and location more than anything, this is an excellent choice and I would visit the hotel again.

Room Tip: i had room 404 which was very sunny
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank SoltiPaolo

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed in Moschos Hotel during a 10 day visit of the Dodecanese. I used the hotel as a base for visiting Rhodes Island (spending a couple of days in the south and in Symi too). The location of the hotel is ideal, close to the bus station and the port. The rooms were clean and the breakfast very good. Apart from its location, one of the best features of the hotel was the friendly people working the front desk who gave me numerous tips to plan my vacation in Rhodes. I would definitely return since I was told there are still places to visit.

Room Tip: Street side of the hotel offers sunny and bright rooms
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank BettySt
Reviewed October 21, 2013

we stayed there at 16-19 oct 2013 . it was in a beautiful location of the town. easy to reach everywhere, it was a crowded period for the island, it was very hard to find a place for parking near hotel, easy after 21:00 . hotel was clean nice and reasonable price. they ll bring you a cheap breakfast and you must be patient if there are waiting people before you, they are slow. if you need shampoo for the shower , please ask from the reception, they ll give you daily doses. very interesting and helpful staff and management. finally it was worth to stay there even so many ants in the room (301).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank erikman
moschos_hotel, Manager at Moschos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Dear Albert,
thank you for taking time into writing a kind review for our hotel. Thank you also for pointing its indeed great location and its value for money. Our stuff always tries its best to suit the needs of the guests. I am sorry that you found the service of the breakfast slow, we are taking this into account and we are going to train our staff to faster provide service.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed in Hotel Moschos for 6 days in September. The owners and receptionist were very friendly and helpful with suggestions. They helped us rent a car for 2 days and helped with our itinerary and parking, as well as with restaurant suggestions. The hotel also provides a very good breakfast served either inside or on the patio. A great location, walking distance to the new and old towns and the harbor. All in all, a great place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AERSr

Hallo,
thank you for taking time to write down a review and share your experience with the rest of the world. We try our best to keep our guests happy and make their stay memorable. Given your frequent travelling we hope to see you again in the near future

Reviewed September 27, 2013

we stayed here for one night so we could go to old town at night it was very close to old town good size room for one night lovely staff we were shown two rooms to choose from and picked one over looking street across from HM store breakfast was served to us at a table in bar area
we got eggs coffee bread jam yogert juce cake butter set us up for the day the lift is very small
but got 3 people and two overnight bags in

Room Tip: ask to see rooms
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank daffdave
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We spent one night in this hotel whilst visiting Rhodes Town during our holiday in Pefkos and if we weren't going home the morning after the day after, we would have stayed another night.
It's really good value, centrally located, very clean and comfortable.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.
(The only problem to watch out for is the parking, as we ended up getting a ticket, despite having been given a pass from the hotel). Despite this, we still enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lisasuperstar
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I stayed with my wife in hotel moschos for 4 days durin a week in the area. I was very satisfied from my stay. The rooms clean. Nothing extravagant but according to its price excellent.
The people friendly. They basically helped me plan my entire week. I originally booked for 2 days planning to stay to the south longer but changed my mind and I am glad that did so. The hotel is ideally located at the town centre close to the bus station which is very convenient for exploring the island being on a budget.
I didnt book with breafast but we bought it extra on two days and although basic was fine for its price.
I definitely recommend this for peoe wanting to explore the town, the island and the nearby islands like symi and chalki.
Maybe again next year!