My wife and I had a wonderful time in Rhodes thanks in large part to John and his carefully restored Zacosta Villa boutique hotel. The breakfasts in the morning and wine in the evening were relaxing and just plain good. Fresh squeezed orange juice, a variety of serials, fruit, breads and my favorite, rice pudding. John is such a nice guy who is very interesting to talk with and extremely conversant in English. It was like staying in a luxury villa with your best friend as host. The location in the Old City of Rodos was great.....it made everything easy to get to, including the fine restaurants suggested by John. You won't go wrong booking at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Villa Hotel consisiting of one suite and two rooms with a graphic courtyard, set in a quiet neighbourhood of the Medieval City. A charming establishment where the traditional has been blended with the luxurious. This together with the unique atmosphere of the Medieval City will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Zacosta Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zacosta Hotel Rhodes Town
- Zacosta Villa Hotel Rhodes, Greece