We stayed here for one night towards the end of September, and aside from the excellent location (right in the middle of the action) and the absolutely lovely rooms with a nice courtyard, the service provided by John (as echoed by many on tripadvisor) was absolutely exceptional. He made us feel like we were guests at his house and was extremely helpful and flexible with anything and everything. You could tell he really had a passion for making your stay in Rhodes as great as possible.
I would say that Zacosta Villa beats the Mandarin Orientals, Peninsulas and JW Mariotts of the world any day.
Thank you John, we could not have asked for more and will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Villa Hotel consisiting of one suite and two rooms with a graphic courtyard, set in a quiet neighbourhood of the Medieval City. A charming establishment where the traditional has been blended with the luxurious. This together with the unique atmosphere of the Medieval City will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Zacosta Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zacosta Hotel Rhodes Town
- Zacosta Villa Hotel Rhodes, Greece