“Great lunch”
Review of Top Sabor

Top Sabor
Ranked #268 of 560 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

These are the nicest people. And their suggestion was perfect for a small delicious lunch. I advice this small place in the old town very much.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Hidden gem at the back of the old city. The couple who run this place are as friendly and hospitable as you could ever want. Fresh fruit smoothies made in order are just a small part of what they do here, all drinks are large but no more expensive than the other tavernas where you only get half the amount, it is said if you don’t like the food you don’t have to pay ( we didn’t test this ). It is a homely place where you will leave with a smile.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Ok, so it’s a little small but what a lovely couple to greet you on your arrival, young and enthusiastic with loads of energy,, they made us welcome from the word go, beer was great and you felt they were prepared to go the extra mile to make you want to return, a must on any visit to the old town

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here in this little nice place with my girlfriend during my first holiday trip in Rhodes. I’ve eaten my first ever gyros pork and it was very delicious! The guys of the local are very kind and nice.

I reccomend this place for a relaxing lunch without the confusion of the center.

I hope to come back here in the future!

Mattia

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

We past this little cafe to enter Rhodos City.
The owner, a very friendly guy , invite us to a break with a cold drink. The cold cappuccino is pretty good. I will give 5 stars to this cafe / bat because of the warm welcome! If we are again in rhodos city we will visit you again!
the Germans