Ways to Experience Half Price Tours
from $84.24
More Info
All reviews wine tasting tour boat trip to symi day trip live chat georges bay walking tour private yacht door to door service wine making bus journey tour guide maria coach driver butterfly valley small family winery saw dolphins picked up from our hotel pleasant journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I find it hard to put down in words the experience we had with George. We’ve been on dozens of vacations in the U.S. and abroad. This leg of our excursion to Greece was.... Amazing. George is a very special person, and will remain in our hearts forever. It was just the 3 of us that day, so conversation was inevitable. But I found myself talking with George as if I’d known him my entire life. He is a worldly individual which was demonstrated his manner of sailing. (I was practically raised on a boat, so I speak from experience) . Put your trust and wishes in George’s hands, and you won’t be disappointed. I promise.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Bit of a let down really. Nice enough gift shop and eatery and the walk did have hand rails but lacking somewhat in butterfly’s ‍♂️

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Made purchase of trip with my cellphone. Easy understanable timetable, route and price. Information about the trip came fast via email and whatsapp, pickup from hotel at time, driver made slightly longer route to Lindos but it was okay because we did see a lot of places we wouldnt normally go at all, 3hrs stop at destination was enough to see what we wanted, trip back Rodos went fast and the driver told many interesting things about Rodos and surrounding villages, if you dont want to pay too much to taxis or sit 3 hours oneway in a public bus with 150 stops on the way, Half Price Tours are your service, A+++ recommendations from me.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We booked a trip on the Romantika. Got a message to say time had been brought forward. Turned up for trip time had not changed! Told to go walk. 5 minutes later had a phone call to say we’d been “upgraded” to a private yaught. Went for a sail early with another lovely couple and to be fair had a great time with them. We did get some pleasant food and some wine when we asked for it. As we sat on our tiny little boat the Romantika pulled up along side‍♀️‍♀️. When we went back to the harbour we were taken to a bar which cost a huge amount for a few drinks and I’ll say no more because when I contacted Half Price Tours I was accused of Accusing them of ripping us of - in ALL the conversation I never once said that - their words. Unfortunately we did not get what we paid for at all. There was no romance, a little food and certainly no free flowing drinks.
We felt really messed about and that things were very disorganised and disappointing.
The best thing about it was the lovely couple we were on the sail with - because that could’ve been awkward. Even though we were apparently “especially “ chosen it was strange to put 2 couples together with an age gap of 30 years, could have been a disaster.
Sorry to say experience was too negative to book again. I’m afraid to say too much because of some of the responses from the company when I contacted up them were not true, so will leave it there.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Me and my family booked a boat trip to Symi island but first stopped off in George bay for a hours snorkelling. It was absolutely amazing, loads of fish to see and a beautiful beach to swim to.
Then we went shopping in Symi. The views are amazing with lots of little shops to buy souvenirs from and a selection of different restaurants.
Would defo go again