“The restaurant was good, but check the sign”
Review of Fainos Restaurant

Fainos Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 443 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our company is established since 1992, our goal is the satisfaction of our customers with our local cuisine and impeccable hospitality and behavior of our staff offer their comfortable stay in a fantastic medieval environment. A place located in the middle of the oldest and largest medieval town of Europe. this was the incentive to create, in this space, a restaurant which respects the history and the tradition of the people, we have tried and hope we have achieved, to bind yesterday’s cuisine with today's gastronomical demands in an attempt to offer you the purity of the old and the quality and variety of the new. “fainos” (phainos) = from the Greek word “phos” (light) like in the same way phos in phenomenon, photography, phosphorus etc. It’s actual meaning is close to “enlightened”. The Greek people use the word fainos (phainos) to describe a brilliant, out of the blue, sudden idea.
Newbury, United Kingdom
“The restaurant was good, but check the sign”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I couldn't resist posting the menu photo... check the highlighted "delight". The location is good, about hald way through most peoples walk of the old town

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Tonypandy, United Kingdom
“"Fainos" Rhodes finest restaurant”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My partner and I came across this restaurant in the Old Town on the second week of our holiday and just could not stay away. The food was superb, so much variety. Service was quick, and the staff were so polite and made us feel very welcome and special. The atmosphere was wonderful. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone. Perfection. Thank you Fainos

1 Thank gillian1943
Melbourne, Australia
“Superb”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I came across this restaurant at the end of my European holiday, and can easily mark it as one of my all time favourite dining experiences. The food was superb, service was impeccable, staff was very welcoming and the atmosphere was perfect, suitable for groups, couples, families and solo diners. There is much variety on the menu, providing rich flavours and tantalising tastes to suit everybody's preferences. Furthermore, the structural beauty and surroundings here are spectacular. I highly recommend Fainos for everyone visiting Rhodes!

“Fainos absolutely amazing!!!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We were shopping through the old town of Rhodes and stopped at Fainos for food. They are so polite and the food is the best we have had in Rhodes! They made us feel right at home... I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

“Amazing restaurant”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I'd never imagine that I could find a place which I can feel like my home and better than home..delicious greek food, especially mixfish menu believe me it's absolutely perfect!!!!! And I have to say for the service, I don't have words for the kindly people and professional service. !!!! All are perfect thank you fainos for all, thank you and I hope to visit you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!