“Great location, best staff & service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Diana Boutique Hotel

Diana Boutique Hotel
Ranked #34 of 52 Rhodes Town B&B and Inns
“Great location, best staff & service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

We visited Rhodes during high season in hopes to get the maximum of our short stay (three nights) and that's exactly what we got. The hotel is located at walking distance from EVERYTHING! The beach, casino, restaurants, bar street, and the agencies for planning your visits to the surrounding islands or other parts of Rhodes are all really close. 15-20 minutes was the longest walk we had, to the old town.
The rooms were quite standard, no complaints besides the beds being two single ones (they didn't have any double beds) so could be a bit uncomfortable. Same goes for breakfast- quite a standard choice but just fine and enough to get you going for the day.
The best thing about the hotel (besides the location) is without doubt, the staff!!! They were absolutely amazing and helped us with every little thing. We got recommendations for sightseeing, restaurants, beaches, and answers to all our questions and needs. They were definitely the highlight of the hotel and we couldn't have asked for better service! Helped us right until our last moments when we needed help calling a cab to the airport.
We also had dinner one night on the rooftop restaurant of the hotel, which was a great experience with a nice view as they had an evening with 100% live Greek music, such a great atmosphere.
All in all we couldn't have asked for a better vacation in Rhodes and will definitely be back soon.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ben R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Athens, Greece
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

By entering the room you see a modern renovated place. Once you put the lights on or pull the curtains, we saw the surfaces covered in dust. During the night it was very noisy as they nearby shops/restaurants were getting ready for the season so I woke up at 4 o’clock by renovating noises.

Breakfast. The minimum of the lowest quality. The cheese/ham slices aren’t fresh at all, curled up on the edges. Everything is stale and very the choices are limited. Flip up the omelet and you get to see a nice grey color!
The cleaners tide up the room and when you get back in the room you find the balcony door open. So you end up with various insects in your room. Zero cleaning. They don’t change the bed sheets (we stayed there for 4 nights). As I was waiting for the elevator, I couldn’t help but looking at the cleaning ladies tiding up the room next to us. They were hanging the clean towels on the fire extinguisher outside the room. Excuse me but people use these to dry their face (eyes ) and their private parts and you leave it there on the dirt hanging?
The second night we didn’t have a blanket on the bed only this duvet couvert- lit, the deco one. We called for a blanket and they told us to put the a/c on! We said that we don’t want the a/c to dry up the air in the room; we want to be covered, not to suffocate. Next day I went to ask for it again. They told me that there are no extra covers because they are fully booked and I should use the duvet. This duvet has never been washed it was so stinky therefore I said we couldn’t use it. Then she told me that she will get one from another room. Excuse me?! You just said you are fully booked and now you are getting it from other free rooms?
After our departure, my daughter forgot her bracelet in the room. I called them up to ask and they said that nothing is there. I have told them that it has been forgotten in the small basket where they keep the shampoo and shower gels. She was insisting so I said am sorry but it seems someone took it. Please check again. When I called her back it was finally found.
You had to go and ask for a shampoo/shower replacement!
The elevator is very small.

Very unprofessional, lazy to speak, lazy to assist customers. Lousy, sloppy, not recommended.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
9 Thank Kyri P

Travelers are raving about these Rhodes Town hotels

Hamburg, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

The Hotel personel and servises were great..Very good place to stay..Very close to the beach and also at the city center.We were all very happy with the hotel..The bedroom were not super elegant but it was clean and tidy everyday..I will sure go bacj there again..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Devrim B
Kos, Greece
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

We visited the hotel I December,so it was very quite. The restaurant at the top floor was not open,and we had only breakfast at the hotel. Which was basic.
We had two rooms with connecting doors,which was perfect for us,as we are family with young kids. The rooms are renovated and they look beautiful. They have tv,fridge,microwave,coffee facilities and safe box.Of course there is A/C and free WiFi.
Overall we had a great time and I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed December 2013
3 Thank katsilli
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

I was there last week and I can say from all my heart that it was the best vacation which I ever had. The location of the hotel is very nice, in the middle of the Rhodes town but very close to the beach. I was very impressed by the high quality of the service offered by the staff, starting with front desk officers , waiters and of course by owner of this hotel. The room was very nice, it had A/c, a huge balcony, a refrigerator and was cleaned every day by the hotel staff.
From my point of view the main strength of this hotel is the roof garden which offers you a spectacular view of the town, especially in the night. There on the roof garden the lunch and the dinner was served. The food was delicious and different every day. We had eaten sea food saganaki, kalamari, a lot of special salad , fish and a lot of greek specialities. The breakfast was served in London Lounge Cafe. It was an American breakfast with a lot of fresh fresh fruits and vegetables.
I can say that for this hotel the quality is more important that the quantity.
Thank you all Diana Hotel's staff for my pleasant vacation in Rhodes and especially to Mr. Nikos. For sure I'll return back.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Ramona V
Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stayed at Diana Hotel from 09/15-09/20/2013. The hotel is very chic, great for young people who want to feel the heart of the city. The hotel is located in the city center, close to the restaurants and shops area. It is 10 minutes walking from the beach (Casino Rhodes). The rooms have TV, air conditioning and fridge and they are cleaned every day. The hotel has FREE WIFI in the lobby as well as in the rooms. The stuff was very friendly, they helped us with a car renting and things worth seeing on the island. The food was excellent, very fresh and we had a lot of traditional Greek specialties. The two ladies serving us were very polite, professional and smiling all the time, trying their best to make us feel great.
We had a great time staying at this hotel and we would definitely come back there again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Livia C
Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stayed with my wife and a group of friends in this hotel. Was the best choice possible.
The hotel is located downtown Rhodes, a 15-minute walk from the old town, 10 minutes from the famous Elli beach.All around the hotel are only restaurants, bars, souvenir shops.

Very friendly staff, helpfull when was needed. Mrs. Evanghelia helped us to rent a car.

Excellent service, excellent breakfast. The lunch and dinner also were fantastic.All the best for the two ladies who served us in the morning and in the evening.Breakfast was buffe-type: buns, croissants, toast, marmelade, butter, cheese, feta, cereals, vegetables, eggs, nutella, honey, orange juice, tee, coffee,
Very nice decorated room with a/c, tv, fridge, free wifi, balcony. Rooms were cleaned every day, towels were changed every day without notice.
Good place to enjoy your stay in Rhodes.
Highly recommended!
.Can wait to go back again!

Room Tip: Room 202 was perfect.