In Ixia you always have a little sea breeze which makes the hot weather enjoyable for all. We loved our room on the top floor of the Elite Suites. The hotel is a great place to relax by the spa pool or on the beach. Every day you can also participate to animation (like pilates, stretching, aquagym...) or just chill out.
It's a shame Ixia hasn't got the charm of Rhodes old town. So if you fancy to step out of your hotel and explore grab a taxi for 10 euros and head out to Limonia for a great authentic Greek food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our dazzling suites offer uninterrupted views of the Aegean sea through sunny floor-to-ceiling windows. The beautifully appointed bedroom has a combination of marble and wooden floor, a living area with a corner-sofa bed, all done in a sophisticated style. The irresistible washroom has a full-length tub, separate shower, and two washbasins. The outdoors beckons intimate dining on an expansive balcony terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Amathus Elite Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elite Suites By Amathus Beach Hotel Ixia
- Amathus Elite Suites Rhodes, Greece