“SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! DO NOT MISS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wonder

Wonder
Ranked #18 of 410 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Cuisines: Asian, Scandinavian, International, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
UK
“SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! DO NOT MISS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We had been in Rhodes for a week and not found anywhere that came close to a decent meal and atmosphere, then I came across these reviews and we booked to go for our last night.
I'm sure in busy periods we wouldn't have been able to get a table so easily so make sure you book and don't just turn up as you may be disappointed!
The food was delicious. The prawn sauce being one of the best things I have ever tasted. The setting is perfect. Staff are so on point. Meal choice was excellent, not just the standard Greek dishes but Thai Chicken etc.
Very reasonable prices and if we had of found it sooner I would have eaten here every night!

1 Thank EmilyAshUk

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
“Lovely location food didn't live up to the reviews”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We went to Wonder on the back of the trip advisor reviews, we were sat in garden which is lovely, my wife's starter of prawns in a curry sauce was the highlight but for us it did not justify the great reviews, try it as a change from the Greek food would be my advise.

2 Thank Bezman
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Delightful setting and wonderful food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

Again following TripAdvisor recommendation, we had a lovely meal at Wonder. Garden setting, very atmospheric, excellent service, fantastic food! Would definitely recommend, but go there in a taxi as its not the easiest place to find!!

Malmö, Skåne Län, Sweden
“Do NOT miss this rest.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

First impression was a fine rest. , without any ugly tourist signs. prices were the same as at home, as in a normal rest. but I got me a fantastic surprise when food was in a much higher standard than I had expected! I have worked as a guide for 7 years and it was the first time that I was impressed! For starter i got the prawns and for main cours i got the Tendor! 6 Stars out of 5...

3 Thank Martin H
Rhodes, Greece
“Wow wonder full,,,,,,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

The best food if you want a brake from all Greek food , fabulous garden to dine in or inside the beautiful house if chilly in early spring ,cocktail's to die for ;) friendly personnel and great food! Ok, not the cheapest of places, but it does not burn a big hole in your holiday budget,,,,,,

• Visited March 2013