Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wondering day on the sea.

I cannot recommend this trip enough. Half day out on the sea was only €35. You got so much for your... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MissyTMaggee
Hounslow, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fishing

Had awesome trip out to them do some fishing followed by a lovely fish dinner aboard this fishing... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Clintn123

Recommended experiences in and around Rhodes Town
from $90.40
from $79.10
from $39.55
from $39.55
More Info
All reviews greek salad fresh sea bream captain vasilis bbq fish caught fish prepared lunch non fish eaters small group of people fantastic afternoon great trip watermelon highly recommend this trip fantastic meal great captain garlic bread great bbq entire holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did this for third time. Every time is getting better. Vasilis and Antonis are great people, the food excellent and the whole experience very relaxing and you can learn a lot of things if you ask. I suggest to everyone. Definitely, if I come next year in Rhodes, I will do it again. Great job, thank you...

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

Vassilis and Antonis were absolutely great and gave us an amazing experience. We did not have any experience fishing but still managed to catch a couple small ones due to the very friendly crash course and expertise of the crew! Plenty of time for fishing, and we even made a second stop.
To top it up some snorkeling while Vassilis expertly prepares the days catch and some fresh salad and a nice trip back to the harbor!

Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

An amazing way to start your day. We booked from 9am-1pm trip and was just perfect. The only bothering thing was a very strong wind, but we survived :) Must do it if you are in Rhodos!

Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend booked this fishing trip and absolutely loved it! Both men on board were very friendly, welcoming and helpful. You get great views of Rhodes on your way to the fishing spot too.

We caught plenty of fish between us and a variety which was excellent. Dragon fish and puffer fish been two for example. Whilst we were fishing the captain prepared a greek salad, once we were finished they take you to a nice spot to go snorkeling while they bbq the fish you caught.

Would highly recommend this trip for anyone. I enjoy fishing but my girlfriend has never really done much... she thought it was brilliant. Best trip we have both been on

Reviewed August 29, 2019

One of the highlights of our trip. Where else can you go fishing and the captain prepares your catch for your while you swim? The lunch setup is super cute where they have your cooked fish, salad, and a side of bread for you all prepared for you at the "table" so when you hop back on the boat after your swim, all you do is eat. With the food scraps you throw them into the water and a bunch of fish will fight over it. It was fun watching that. The fishing we caught that day were all very tiny though, so don't expect any big catch?

I'd def. recommend this fun half day trip with Makarounas if you are sick of lounging at the beach.

Date of experience: August 2019