“As good as we expected”
Review of Tamam

Tamam
Ranked #3 of 433 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Leicester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“As good as we expected”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We had read the previous reviews and decided that we had to try Tamam despite Being all inclusive at our hotel.
We were not disappointed,Lovely family restaurant where you felt totally at home thanks to the friendly atmosphere created by the proprietors.
The food is excellent and is served in generous portions, very tasty and different.
This is the only restaurant I have been to where you are offered a complimentary home made ice cream dessert if you do not want one from the menu.I would happily of paid €5 for that.
Believe the reviews this does live up to expectations.

Visited October 2013

• Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
“Great restaurant and Atmosphere”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Enjoyed our visit to Tamam, we only had a short wait until we were kindly greeted into this small restaurant. Great food with very big dishes (a bit too big for us, but that's personal). The staff is a very friendly family and I can see why many people enjoy coming here.

For us it was a bit too full to really have a romantic setting and a good talk, but overall the food was great and the service nice.

Chester, United Kingdom
“Once again Tamam lives up to expectations”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We last visited Tamam in August 2012 and it has maintained its very high culinary standards. With many other restaurants almost empty at what is the end of the tourist season, Tamam was busy as usual. We have not eaten anywhere in Europe that offers meals of such quality, at such a reasonable price, in a lovely friendly family atmosphere.

Visited October 2013
Bodrum City, Turkey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very tasty food - a bit expensive”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I really enjoyed my meal in Tamam restaurant, which I found via tripadvisor. I am not sure if the place lived up to my expectations but I can say this: the food was not bad at all. The flavours were very interesting and the cooking of the different dishes was quit good. I am however sceptic on the value for money side of the deal - i had better dinner in Rhodes on the same price. Setting this aside, Tamam offers a variety of well cooked oriental flavours and I would dine here again.

Atlanta, Ga
“Just Magnificent”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband and I learned about this restaurant through Trip Advisor - it is a small family-run establishment that is worth its weight in gold. The father handles the front of the house, seating parties and catering to those waiting with sangria out front. The mother oversees the kitchen and from what we learned from the our waitress, one of the 4 daughters who help run the place, she also has sole control over the menu. The food was incredible - we ate too much and wanted to go back for more the following night! The atmosphere is warm and fun. It felt as though this family was welcoming all the customers into their own home for a home cooked meal. I am so pleased this place is doing well and I hope it continues to thrive.