“Fabulous dining experience”
Review of Tamam

Tamam
Ranked #2 of 429 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Patras
“Fabulous dining experience”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Tamam is a small and cosy family-run restaurant with very warm decor and friendly atmosphere. It offers a large variety of delicious dishes, from traditional Greek food to fusion cuisine, made with fresh and high quality ingredients. Portions were generous and the prices reasonable. The complimentary vanilla ice cream was really fantastic. The host, his wife and his daughter were very friendly and attentive.
We wholeheartedly recommend this amazing restaurant to anyone visiting Rhodes.

3 Thank Dennis6723

• Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Vantaa, Finland
“The place to eat in Rhodes”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I thinks this storry gives the best idea how good the food is: After I ordered the steak from this elderly guy who turned out to be the owner of the place and said to me that "if this is not the best steak you have ever had ,I´ll take it away and you can have something else for free". I got the portion and the steak was huge and wondered that can you really cook and season a 800-900 gram piece of beef to medium rare perfection without it been cold on the inside. Well, I had a few bites and the owner came back and asked if I want to order something else instead and I said "hell no". The steak was perfect despite the size and after having all sorts of crappy food for a few days it really was like a piece of heaven.

• Visited August 2012
oslo
“THE place to be in Rhodes!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is THE BEST restaurant in Rhodes. Forget about the other ones, noone is even close to Tamam. Let me save you some time and bad experiences. Do NOT listen to shops and hotels who is payed by other restaurant to get customers. How many restaurants has a que outside every evening in Rhodos? Fantastic owners and personal takes good care of you. Maria and Andreas made sure we had a marvellous time in Rhodos. Efharista poly! And when the check comes you think they made a mistake since its a greate value for money. Do the right thing!
I`ll be back

• Visited August 2012
Leicester
“Recommended without Reservation!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Was a bit unsure about this when we tried to book a table for 2 for Friday night but were told we couldn't and just to turn up. In fact we got a table with no problem though it was very busy - especially for the end of October!
From that moment on everything was perfect. The food is traditional Greek and superb quality. The flavours and textures combine perfectly and the house wine here was the best wine we had anywhere the whole holiday.
The staff are friendly, efficient and thoughtful. When we ordered 2 starters to share they brought one first and the second once we had finished the first.
When we went back a couple of nights later it was on the last night before they were closing for a short break (until Nov 16th I think) so I wondered if they would be able to match their previous excellence. I needn't have worried. Another superb meal and another very modest bill (it would have been good value in GBP!).
There are some other nice touches which I'll let you discover for yourself because this is an absolute 'must visit' for anyone who goes to Rhodes town. If I had to sum it up in one word it would be QUALITY.

wirral
“gem of a find”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

This restaurant was recommend by our hotel and it did not disappoint. A little difficult to find so maybe a taxi would be your best choice. Perfect food, plenty of choice and affordable. Highly recommend if you want to experience traditional greek food. You are made most welcome by the staff and the ambience of the small restaurant is perfect.

1 Thank bevowirral