Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed September 15, 2019

This hotel is beyond horrific!
Arrived at 1am to a filthy, disgusting room which smelled like B.O. the door of the hotel was broken and you had to keep wiping the card over and over to get the door to close.
The sheets were absolutely (and I really really mean it) humming. The mattresses were brown and needed burned. I ran dettol wipes across surfaces and they were actually stuck to the filth. Because it was 1am we had to stay so I scrubbed it with dettol wipes and hand sanitizer and had the most awful nights stay ever.
Out of 7 lightbulbs in the room, only 2 worked. These weren't fixed when we asked for them to be as they "didnt have a technician". The air con didnt work so the vile smell of the room was worse as it was warm. The wifi diet work.
If yo put things down on the ailverpaintwd furniture, they get ruined by silver paint (Aka my wallet). See pics of the freezer that needed defrosted in 2014!!!
The shower curtain was black molded.
Due to the lack of lights the room was actually dark! Cobwebs hung like rope all over the room! The woman on reception couldn't care less when I complained and actually picked up the phone and walked away. I showed the manager pictures on the phone of the filth and he just wandered off.
I cannot stress how dirty this place was. We left for another hotel. It was 100%, without doubt the most vile, uninhabitable hovel. I doubt the stray cats would stay the night. This hotel would be shut down instantly in the UK and I deplore travel agents such as On the Beach for featuring this place!

DO NOT BOOK HERE! See pics!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

Arrived in the early hours and were given our key but no info about the room (just that it was on the 3rd floor) or the hotel.

The room is very basic and as long as you don’t plan to spend too much time there you’ll be ok. The bathroom is more of a wet room than anything. Tiny shower tray with a massive curtain that isn’t very effective at keeping the water in so don’t leave your clothes or towel on the floor when you shower! Also our shower wasn’t attached to the wall so you’re essentially hosing yourself down.

The hotel boasts a rooftop “city view” bar but when we went up there it was pitch black leading us to think it was closed but there were a couple of lights near the bar area at the bar which was actually open. Bit daunting to walk across when you can barely see anything. Furthermore there are glass panels which are all around the edges which were unfortunately very dirty to the point you couldn’t see through them.... great “views”.

Location is excellent - very close to the beach (less than 5 min walk) and about 10 mins to all the shops and restaurants.

Upon check out there was no chit chat or niceties eg asking about our stay or our time on the island, they just took the key back and turned around. Something to note - there is no shower room or anything to wash if you have a late flight and want to freshen up before you leave. There is a toilet on the lower ground but no lock on the door. They don’t have anywhere to store your suitcase if you do have a late flight so all bags are left in the reception area by the sofas so make sure you have a padlock on it.

We had a wonderful holiday and spent most of our days out on boat trips or visiting different parts of the island but as the title states it is a very basic hotel and works well if you’re out most of the time.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank coolchuckie56
Reviewed August 20, 2019

Filthy ! Unsanitary! Pictures on internet are a fraud! They should be investigated and shut down. Be aware. Blood and vomit stained pillows. Dirt everywhere. Third “bed” in room was a metal frame with three paper thin chair cushions lined up. Manager was awful. Showed us a “better “ room , still filthy. I received half my money back after I would not stay in this filthy place. They still owe me and my family almost 900 dollars. Please don’t be fooled by their pics. The owners should be ashamed of themselves . Went to the tourist policy . Had my lawyer call, but still haven’t received my money. I’m embarrassed to say that I was treated this way in my home island of Rhodes.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Maria Z
Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

I like rhodes island and city is very beautiful but this hotel is not ... i see more difrents hotel for cheapest money . This hotel is not clean .. for this money ...
We reservation superior room and i never been in this kind of regular room . The breakfest is every day the same and i fell like is dirty .

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank nu_av2019
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful, excellent Hotel, comfortable, nicely organized, all the personal very good educated and spesialized, they have the real sense of hospitality, good manners, very polite in everything you may ask for, they are professionals, they will provide you information for sightseeings and everything worth visiting on the island. Rooms are very comfortable, you have all facilities needed for a perfect accomodation, Nothing more and nothing Less, The Location is very quite, People and Life very balanced, and since I m living and working in a Big City, I appreciated this balanced atmosphere and the discretion of lovely People very much. Rhodes is a beautiful Island, and most people here are very creative with modern, progressive mentalities and open attitude, so They are on the Right Track. I use to critisize with very strict standards places and hotels, since I travel a lot, but literally this hotel is awesome, comfortable and pretty, it s personal is exceptional, therefore this place absolutely recommended.

Date of stay: March 2019