“Excellent place to eat”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Great food! Great service! Great location! Recommend the seafood platter with a glass of Athiri wine. Enjoy the food next to the clock tower!

1  Thank Mike M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,670)

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I am writing this whilst still sat at Mama Sofia's after a wonderful lunch whilst visiting for the day on a cruise. Lovely Greek food and friendly service. We had Greek Salad and Moussaka which were delicious with tasty fresh ingredients. Welcomed by the owner Stavros who was happy for us to try Greek wines and if we didn't like them he would finish himself! Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We spent a week in Marmaris and decided to take a day trip to Rhodes. It was the best day of our trip and mostly because of Mama Sofia's. Restaurant owner Souvras welcomed us in and made us feel like we were really a part of his family! The food was great and very tasty! Would definately recommend this restaurant to everyone visiting Rhodes.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Wow ... What can I say ... Just excellent ... Food is of a very high standard and service .. Well you are made to feel like one of the family ... I wish I had found this earlier ... I don't eat meat but on asking they adapted the dishes for me ... House wine is the best I have ever had in a restaurant ....Would recommend 100% ...

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I highly recommend this place where the food is delicious and the staff is very welcoming and friendly. I arrived in Rhodes for the first time this year with some friends, we found this restaurant by chance and we continued to come here with great pleasure, every evening of our stay in Rhodes. Excellent food, excellent wine and prompt service without long waiting times. In my next visit to Rhodes, I would definitely return to Stavros's restaurant...