We received outstanding service from Alex and the crew and they made our trip most memorable! Alex went out of his work to accommodate our needs such as arranging to pick us up at the airport, setting up a tour of Lindos, and making changes to our accommodations for the last minute arrival of our daughter. The location is within the Old City which makes it very convenient to access all of the key sights in Rhodes. It was an experience we will never forget!
Just some advice:
1. Have Alex arrange a driver to pick you up at the airport and take you to his hotel. It is difficult for a typical taxi to get into the Old Town where the hotel is located.
2. Use comfortable shoes because the circuitous path to the hotel is made of cobblestone and it is difficult to walk upon if you use high heels or fancy italian shoes.
3. If you are allergic to cats, use Alex's spray bottle to keep them away.
4. Alex has a great relationship with Mama Sophia's Family Taverna which near to the hotel. Stefanos will take special care of you.
Thanks for a memorable trip, Alex!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Spirit of the Knights, an exclusive Eco Friendly Boutique Hotel set in the medieval old town of Rhodes.Tucked away on the highest point of the medieval town on a quiet cobbled street only minutes walk from the Souleiman Mosque, Grand Masters Palace, shops, bars, restaurants and sea the hotel is an ideal place from which to explore the medieval town and island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Spirit of the Knights Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spirit Of The Knights Boutique Hotel Rhodes, Greece