Spacy, full of activities, a lazy river drives all the kids around , there are two more pools , a beach bar connected with the lazy river , sauna and indoor pool but everything is average. The mini bar in the rooms is empty , you have to buy everything from the super market inside the hotel block. In case that you forgot to do i you have nothing to drink all night long , except you step down to the reception and buy a bottle of water , cold one if you are lucky. The breakfast is like a three star hotel , the staff is very polite instead. The kids will enjoy it but the parents probably start thinking vacations for the next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esperos Palace Hotel is built next to the sea with its Blue Flag Awarded beach, very close to Rhodes town and all the attractions of the island. Esperos Palace is a 4 + star hotel created with taste and luxury aesthetics but also a world where everything has been carefully prepared for you to offer an unforgettable summer holiday in Faliraki and Rhodes island. The elegant rooms and suites of Esperos Palace overlooking the blue sea and the soothing green of the gardens of the hotel guarantee both relaxation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Esperos Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperos Palace Faliraki
- Esperos Palace Hotel Faliraki
- Esperos Palace Resort Faliraki, Rhodes