My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for a week and we really enjoyed it. The staff was friendly, our room ( Sea view, don't even think about taking the garden view room = main road view) was big and clean with an amazing view of the beach & the sea.
There are 2 pools which are great, and another pool inside, near the gym and the spa, which is smaller but still nice. The main attraction for us was the sea - there are a lot of sunbeds and you can always find a place to sit. You better bring tubes & pool float or whatever you want from home because they're a bit expensive at the hotel mini-market, it's really nice at the sea or in the "lazy river" (which is great!). There is also a pool bar connected to the "lazy river" and it's really nice and fun to sit there.
The hotel isn't far from Faliraki : 5 minutes by taxi or bus (bus ticket will cost you 1 Euro, taxi is about 5 Euro). There is also a waterpark near the hotel, which is fantastic and only about 7-12 minutes of walking from the hotel.
The food is nice, but the variety of choices in the main pool bar, Parasido, isn't so big - so we had to take the bus to Faliraki everyday in order to eat lunch. Also you have to sit in the same area in the restaurant everyday- so think about it in your first day while you make this decision (we sat outside and it was very enjoyable).
It was a great vacation and this hotel is higly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esperos Palace Hotel is built next to the sea with its Blue Flag Awarded beach, very close to Rhodes town and all the attractions of the island. Esperos Palace is a 4 + star hotel created with taste and luxury aesthetics but also a world where everything has been carefully prepared for you to offer an unforgettable summer holiday in Faliraki and Rhodes island. The elegant rooms and suites of Esperos Palace overlooking the blue sea and the soothing green of the gardens of the hotel guarantee both relaxation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Esperos Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperos Palace Faliraki
- Esperos Palace Hotel Faliraki
- Esperos Palace Resort Faliraki, Rhodes