The hotel is quite big, but the best advantage is its garden. Because it has 20.000 m2, you can really hide yourself in the green garden. It has two pools, though one is limited only to guests who had booked Select Club rooms. The other pool, which is a little bit smaller, is for all guests. In the centre of garden there is “Lazy River”, which is the best advantage of this hotel. It is also the reason, why we booked it. There is also pool bar connected to the river and you can also use rafts and let the river carry you.
Hotel is located cca. 40 minutes by foot along the road to Faliraki, which is said to be the place to party. The get to Faliraki you have to walk along the road which can be quite busy and heavy trucks on the road are not so friendly. Next to Hotel Esperos Palace is Esperides Family Resort, which is a “sister hotel”, both hotels are owned by the same company. This hotel is quiet and peaceful, but you can always hear children shouting from next door. The bus station is right in front of hotel and bus ticket to Rodos town is 2 €/person.
Rooms are tastefully decorated, not so spacious, but cosy. In the main building all rooms are renovated. “Sea side view rooms” and “Mountain view rooms” are the same size, but “Select Club rooms”, which all have sea side view, are larger. Rooms in next door building categorized as “Side sea view rooms”, are not renovated.
Pool area is very clean and sun beds are comfortable. It is a very nice gesture, that the hotel provide free towels for the beach, which are waiting for the guests in their rooms at the arrival. You can change this towels every second day. Sun beds by the pool and on the beach are free as well.
Every morning and evening there is a very big choice of food available. The only thing, that bothered us, was in the Restaurant. You had to seat in the same area every time. So, you could not enjoy morning sun and breakfast outside, because you had to seat inside where your area was. In the evening sitting outside was not pleasant because mosquitoes could eat you alive.
The structure of hotel guests cold be described like this: 60% Germany & Austria, 20% Russia, 10% all other nationalities. A little bit annoying was also that fact, that most of hotel staff spoke to us in German language. It would be nicer to be addressed in English, after all, this is a Greek hotel with international guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esperos Palace Hotel is built next to the sea with its Blue Flag Awarded beach, very close to Rhodes town and all the attractions of the island. Esperos Palace is a 4 + star hotel created with taste and luxury aesthetics but also a world where everything has been carefully prepared for you to offer an unforgettable summer holiday in Faliraki and Rhodes island. The elegant rooms and suites of Esperos Palace overlooking the blue sea and the soothing green of the gardens of the hotel guarantee both relaxation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Esperos Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperos Palace Faliraki
- Esperos Palace Hotel Faliraki
- Esperos Palace Resort Faliraki, Rhodes