$251
$74
Bookgreece.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$299
$175
Orbitz.com
$225
$154
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbar streetair contakes around minsbudget hotelgreat balconycleaned every daybalcony with table and chairsexcellent poolroom keygod sendtwo single beds pushed togetherbig pooltoastiesfresh towelsrooms are basicthe main stripgreek salad
Reviewed July 17, 2012

It is a small but nice Hotel in Faliraki. To the beach and to the bar street its only 5 Minutes to walking...
This hotel has a capacity of 50-70 person i think, so each employee at the receipton or at the bar like a friend and a family and always willing to help.

I hope if we come again to Rhodos, we will stay again @Telhinis!

Best regards

Room Tip: Every Room are very simple but clean and OK! It is not loud and you have lots of Sun ;-)
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank M A
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I booked the special offer (more than 7 days to get free transfer from and to the airport) and so mike and suzanna picked me up at the airport. I stayed 10 days and all I can say is, it was a lovely time!
The staff was very nice, helpful whenever I had a question or needed anything. The hotel, especially the pool was nice too (the rooms are simple, but clean -unbeatable for the price ;) The room included free aircondition, Tv and fridge, which was beneficial at the hot june days with 30°+
It was really quiet at night, so I could sleep very well. Thats not usual, I`m used to something else abroad.
The Hotel is not in the center of Faliraki, but everything is easy to reach with a 10 minutes walk and the surrounding area is beautiful.
I`m looking forward to visit Rhodos again and hopefully will stay at Telhinis a second time. Definately advisable!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Lena90
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I wish I would of taken photos to show just how terrible this room was!
Me and my boyfriend searched for a holiday as we decided we needed to get some sun last minute, so after many hours searching and reading lots of reviews on many hotels we decided we would just book Telhinis as it didn't have that many bad reviews and it looked good and was described well and had a lot of good reviews.

HOW WRONG WE WERE!!

After being awake for 18hrs and then arriving at this we were firstly a bit disappointed we at the top of a hill quite far away from the beach, ( we know this after going around on the bus to drop everyone else off) from the outside we thought its not too bad, then as we walked past the balconies we thought oh god!! It was like one of those moments that you think is anyone else actually staying here? When we walked in to reception it wasn't a happy hello it was just kind of odd I can't really say much else as we looked around still no one else around, we asked if they had a phone so we could call home to say we got there safe as you do! The woman's reply was just no! She then went on to tell us that we would have to leave the key with her every time we went anywhere (weird) and the price of air con and what time breakfast was and that it was only ten mins to the beach! (don't listen to that rubbish! It's a lot longer)
So then we get shown to our room and well.. Just felt like crying, the bathroom was dark and dirty and well you just would rather wash in a London river, the beds had a lot not just a few hairs all over then, not head hair either!!! All plug sockets did not look safe to use, nohin in the room that said would be in their things like tv,etc. Balcony looked onto what can only be described as looking at waste land and that any weirdo could be lurking in any bush! The chair table looked like it came fresh out of a skip. It was just horrible and I wouldn't want Anyone to waste their money stayin here! You don't feel safe the walk from town to the hotel is creepy and lonely. Luck for us we met a nice guy on the plane that had come faliraki to work and told us to vist him at the loft bar where he was gonna be working so we headed to town found it and a lovely lady called Tula recommend somewhere else for us! Please please please don't stay here it is so not worh the money we ended up on a budget cos of booking here and having to leave with no refund. Stay at the Orion they can't do enough for you and you get most things chucked in for free and that is a ten min walk to the beach and two mins to bars clubs shops! Telhinis is quite a disappoint and most people within faliraki also agree!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Anniemac2012
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam. I was suprised when I was reading this review. When you came to our Hotel we had 100 guests. Of course most of them daily time out of to Hotel visiting Rhodes Island or staying at our swimming-pool.
When the people make the check in, I tell to everybody all of the informations what they have to know, I go up with them to the rooms and show the things inside also.
We have 2 cleaner ladies who are checking each other work and after I check the ready rooms as well before I give to the guests.
You spend only 5-10 minutes in our Hotel. I don't think that you can have real opinion.
We have 242 reviews at the moment in another reservation website, and our points is 7,9 out of 10. We got certificate from Holidaycheck.com and Tripadvisor for this year, our points are 4 out of 5. All of these reviews from our customers who stayed with us.
We are here for the guests and if somebody has any problem, need help or information, me and my staff we do our best to solve it, help or advice.
Zsuzsanna Szabo, manager of Telhinis Hotel

Reviewed July 12, 2012

stayed here for 8 nights with my girlfriend at start of July. after searching some lowcostholidays.com and reading the reviews on here i was on the verge of booking it direct with a travel agent but I am glad i booked flights and contacted hotel direct through their website to book our stay. it worked out cheaper as the hotel cuts out the middle man if you book direct so if you book longer than 7 nights you get FREE AIRPORT TRANSFERS AND FREE AIRCON which you dont get if you book through the agent. just find their webpage and do it direct.
APARTMENT- our apartment was spotlessly clean with clean towels and sheets changed whenever we wanted. to get your room cleaned you leave a sign outside, if you dont want disturbing then dont leave the sign.. what was excellent was that 1 day we left the sign at 11am, and on our return the room was done, another day we left it at 4pm and again it was cleaned the same day...BRILLIANT IDEA rather than have it done automatically as you may want a lie in and not be disturbed. bathroom clean, tiles very nice, beds firm.
LOCATION- vgood as its a 5 minute walk to the centre of faliraki which is nice to stay a little out of town but still close enough to walk without being knackered in the 35degree heat. because its higher up there is an awesome breeze all day which means you can get a tan and not sweat your bum off around the pool. in the evening there is a breeze which i liked. plenty of room for parking if you rent a car/bike.
POOL area is very large and clean with baby pool and larger deeper 1 that is big for kids if they stay in the shallower bit. loads of loungers at any time of day. pool bar serves drinks, chips, pizza, toasties which are good. toastie 1.50euro, beer 2euro, pizza 4.50euro, so not expensive.
RECEPTION is very nice as is the whole hotel, doesnt look dated at all and the look outside maybe doesnt do it justice as inside is the best. suzannah, renata, and mike?? are very friendly and the service is v good. suzzanah picked us up from airport at 3am bless her and took us back at 1130pm!!!!. there is also a nice terraced area and nice bar where you can sit at night if you want.
FOOD we were room only so didnt do breakfast but anytime we order a toastie, burger, chips, milkshake etc it was very nice.
please bear in mind that you get what you pay for and for 165euro for a twin room, 8 nights, FREE transfers and FREE aircon, if you complain at this value you are either blind or a moron. by rating standards this is a very good 3 star and you wont go far wrong in booking here. all ages, couples, families, youngsters will be happy. but remember BOOK DIRECT.

Room Tip: BOOK direct with hotel website for free aircon
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Just got back from my second stay at Telhinis, great budget accommodation which includes free air conditioning (a must have this time of year), TV and large swimming pool. Above and beyond all this are the staff, led by Suzanna, who cannot do enough to help. Dont expect the Ritz but very friendly, cheap hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo