“Excellent”
Review of Olympia Apartments

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Faliraki
Olympia Apartments
A TripAdvisor Member
St Helens
Reviewed July 18, 2005

I stayed here in July 2003 with my best friend, whilst we were visiting a friend that worked there. The Apartments were in a fantastic spot and our balcony overlooked the beach, even though we were set back on the otherside of the road. We were at the end of club street so we were away from all the noise. Couldn't fault anything with the hotel as it was very clean and tidy and the room was not as basic as other apartments that I'd stayed in. The staff were very friendly. The only thing that annoyed us was the fact that they have a strict policy of no visitors which was a little awkward as our friend who works for a reputable firm could not get in to see us during the day. It is a fantastic idea though as it kept the idiots out, if you know what I mean!!!! I would definitely stay here again if I go back to Rhodes.

• Stayed: July 2003