“The party is here!”
Review of Billy's Studios

Billy's Studios
Ranked #14 of 70 Hotels in Faliraki
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great atmosphere and service, with friendly staff as well. We arrived early hours in the morning and were greeted with free shots, which kind of set the tone for the next 10 days! Id recommend it to anyone looking to stay in faliraki

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Mjohnson2

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Great atmosphere, lovely people. All the staff were friendly and would do anything for you. Good fresh food and always a free drink or two. Wouldn't stay anywhere else, definitly go back. Yamass to everyone working there.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank danel320
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Just got back today from Billy's studios with my 4 friends and I have never stayed at a more friendly hotel in all my life. Mike was always giving us free drinks and shots and always making us laugh. We felt like part of the family and the BBQ that they put on was absolutely gorgeous and it was such good value for €10 for all you could eat and an alcoholic drink. The rooms were so clean and the beds and towels were changed once every 3 days. Overall we could not fault this hotel and would recommend anyone to stay here. The party is here everybody clap!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Sophierebecca7
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have to admit that I am too old for Faliraki! If i was to return to Faliraki I wouldn't stay anywhere else other than Billys. It is basic accomodation but spotlessly clean and well maintained. It is family run and you become part of the family. The menu is a little 'tourist' but if you want anything more traditional just ask and christina will cook it for you - the tsipoura & taramasalata were gorgeous. The location is far enough away to be quiet and close enough to be convenient. Had a great week

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank alan h
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Arrived at 1 in the morning to great service with a free shot and great service, the staff are great fun and friendly, we enjoyed our stay and will go again!! The party is definitely at at billys for everybody!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank adamd1995
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We didn't stay here, we actually stayed at Lymberia (which I have also written a review about - AWFUL PLACE!!) We actually stumbled upon Billy's by mistake as we hired quads one day and we got lost! We stopped here for a quick drink, but we stayed for hours and had lunch. The food is quite nice and reasonably priced. We were given free drinks and free shots. The pool was really nice and clean, never busy. We came to Billy's about 4 times during our 7 day holiday. One of the days we were invited to a BBQ (10 Euro) which was definitely well worth it. Itwas a choice between a massive skewer of chicken or a huge pork chop, with chips, salad, bread, dips, rice and a drink. There was music on request and also a karaoke with thousands of songs. Met a great group of people there who we found out was on our flight back home too. On our way to the BBQ, we were walking, it was quite a trot from our hotel, one guy who owns billys passed us in his own van, he noticed us walking and pulled up in the supermarket where we get to. He was like "hey you going to the BBQ?, Jump in!!!!" He said he had to go to his village first to get something we were like ok... lol. But he drove us to his village, nice place, and drove us to Billy's. How nice is that!!

Even though we didn't sleep in the apartments, I thought it was worth this review as these were the people that made our Faliraki holiday, from all the disappointments from our hotel and some of the Greek people in the town. These people were by far the nicest people on the island!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jaz J
Reviewed July 14, 2013

If you have your heart set on a holiday in Faliraki this is the best possible play you can stay. I came to Billy's a week ago with 5 of my friends and was overwhelmed by the outstanding customer service maintained throughout the week I stayed. Every single family member is warm, friendly and 100% accommodating to your every need. My friends and I were greeted after our long journey with a nice refreshing fish bowl and were often given complimentary drinks throughout the week. The generosity of Mike and his family is unfathomable. Billy's Studios is in an ideal location, 5 minutes from the beach and the closest supermarket and a 10 minute drunk stumble to the strip. However it is down a peaceful dirt path so noise isn't a problem at all. The Waterpark is a 10 minute taxi ride away which Stefano set up for us (if you ask at reception they're always happy to help) and cost 6 Euros. The rooms were basic but very clean. I would recommend bringing your own bath towel as they are provided but are more like tea towels! The food at Billy's is delicious and very reasonably priced. Mike boasts to make the best carbonara in the whole world and he certainly does... and all for only 6 euros! Although I went with my friends and this is an ideal place for clubbing holidays, it is also a perfect location for families and couples and there were many of them there, and the comfortable, relaxed and friendly environment made conversing with all of the other guests easy. I absolutely cannot fault Billy's, it was by far the best thing about my holiday and I had a wonderful time here and I can assure you that you will too if you stay here!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends