“Good gyros”

Pita Art Faliraki
Ranked #26 of 120 Restaurants in Faliraki
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Good gyros, but the prices (3eur) is rather high.
The service is fast, but the personnel does not have the time to explain the different items.

Reviewed June 22, 2018

I tried a few Gyros from different locations in the Faliraki/Rhodes/Afandou area and Pita Art had by far the tastiest Gyros at such a good Price.

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

Bar located not far from the beach. Prices rather low (gyros in pita is €3). You probably will not get filled up with the food served here but if you feeling small hunger and not really in a mood for solid meal I would say it’s good enough. There’s quite a few tables to sit.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Nothing special. Fast food. Better than MC. If you want fast food but a bit greek traditional way - be sure you can visit this place. Price is fair. Food is ok. There is options for vegiterians also. Only one thing what realy was unplesent. Cashier tried to hold change pretending to suddenly start looking for something. I had to ask for it. And only after that I recieved an awkward smile and sorry and then my money. So its ok place but keep an eye on your change and recount it beffore you leave cashier.

Anastasiapol5, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at Pita Art Faliraki, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

I'm really sorry if that happend in our fast food we never pretend to look for something and we always give the change even if it's 0.01€ and lot of our clients knows that. Sometimes we make mistake but that happens in every shop, sometimes we have to change money to give change but we never keep anything by purpose and I'm really sorry if that happend!!

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

I dislike this place very small gyros 150-200gr, net meat 50-60gr
Drinks very little too 100-150ml
An average man should eat 2-3 pitas

I really sorry but I'm not sure if you've been in our place our Pita is about 280-300gr and meat 80-100gr our drinks are 330ml-500ml and we don't have smaller