“the best place in Faliraki”
Review of Greek Spirit

Greek Spirit
Ranked #6 of 113 Restaurants in Faliraki
Cuisines: Greek, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: "Greek Night" every Tuesday and Saturday with ballet and live music.
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I did visit this restaurant several times and the friendly atmosphere of this place and the food is just amazing. I am always looking forward to come back and try something different from the great Greek menu and gues what... I was never let down. Everything is very tastefull, fresh with the sence of home. The great fun is each Tueasday and Saturday when you can enjoy live music and learn the traditional dances.
Worth to visit!!!!

1  Thank Patrick B

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have been visiting the Greek Spirit for many years the food is always fantastic and the welcome second to none. I have since introduced a number of Greek friends to the restaurant and they also agree and are now repeat visitors.
So if its delicious home cooked food and a welcoming atmosphere then make a visit to the Greek Spirt and let Yannis welcome you.

3  Thank Tony B
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Excellent garden with nice decoration,nice to eating there... Nice menu card,specially "spare ribs with bbq sauce"...nice to go again...

1  Thank Aphrodite113
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Great place to visit if you are in Faliraki, you will not only enjoy the best Greek food, but also very friendly team, who will look after you like you are part of their family. I did try several dishes and all of them were delicious (from grill plate through traditional Greek moussaka to fresh fish...). Also every Tuesday and Saturday is you can enjoy the Greek music and dances-me and my husband had sooo much fun!!!
Love the Greek Spirit

2  Thank Magdalena S
Reviewed August 12, 2013

During our Holiday on Rhodes, we were looking for a place where we can eat real greek food. And we found Greek Spirit. It is the amazing place to spend a nice evening and eat excellent food. Our secret tip is garlic bread greek Spirit and tuna salad, the fresh fish and the ribs in Barbecue souce. We had a table full of good food and still we paid only a low price. The relation between food and Price is more than excellent.
We will come back for sure!

2  Thank Joanna K