“Second floor!”
Review of Opera Steak House

Opera Steak House
Ranked #11 of 103 Restaurants in Faliraki
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Greek
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Moscow, Russia
“Second floor!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Recommend you a Chef salad. Enough one for two persons. Good white wine! Choose a second floor, if it's not windy. Enjoy!

Visited April 2014

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
London, United Kingdom
“Very Romantic Dinner”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Beautiful restaurant - we tried the Opera special fillet it was fantastic,
my wife and I also tried fondu , a little too much with the filet but we ate it all.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Christian D
Dublin, Tipperary, Ireland
“Wonderful steaks!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We had a great meal in Opera Steak House. Steaks were simply divine and staff was so pleasant we didn't want to leave. The place itself is beautiful!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Sandra W
Moscow, Russia
“Perfect choice!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Such a lovely place! Such lovely faces!))) for the first time I visited this restaurant 5 years ago, and after that every time me and my family are in Rhodos Island (actually were there for 4 times) we always have dinner there)

1 Thank Kate I
Tornio, Finland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food in Faliraki”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Three years ago we found this beautiful restaurant and in a 2 weeks time we dined there several times. This year we came back to Rodos and just had to go to Opera and have a meal. Food is exellent and the flambe steak is out of this world ! If you like a very good moussaka, visit this place.The service is very nice and friendly. If I was to get married in the Island of Rodos, I would have my wedding reception in this restaurant, because of the atmosphere and the beauty of the place. Would recommend to anyone who likes good food and great service. Thank You Opera, Lucas and other personal. We will be back!

• Visited September 2013