“Amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Opera Steak House

Opera Steak House
Ranked #8 of 101 Restaurants in Faliraki
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Greek
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

The food in here is so nice and the lay out is just beautiful such a nice setting and right in town. Service is fast and food beautiful.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Cowins

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Lockerbie, United Kingdom
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Brilliant value for money. Food was well cooked and very plentiful, good service, relaxed and friendly.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank carolj66
uk
“A Night at the Opera...!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

A night at the Opera Steak House, in Faliraki, is like being in a whole different world. The architecture is 1st class, the staff are at the top of their game, making you feel like you are their most important clients.
I went twice during my holiday, the fist time enjoying a beautiful Carbonara..... I was so impressed with the whole experience, that even though I was staying all inclusive at Faliraki Beach Hotel, I booked a Night At The Opera for my 50th birthday (keep that one quiet folks, I'm still coming to terms with it!) I had the most wonderful steak to celebrate my landmark birthday!
I would recommend this restaurant highly to anyone visiting Faliraki, for an evening of pure delight.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank AnnATan
Harrogate
“Perfect dinner experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

We walked past this restaurant every night of our holiday and finally made the decision to go in on our last night and we are now gutted that we didn't go sooner. The middle of the restaurant is light and airy and the outer seats are darker and more intimate and they have the most beautiful upstairs area for the busier months.
We knew we were going to have steak so asked to try the red wine and the staff were more than happy to oblige. As hard core wine drinkers we were more than impressed with this beautiful red and was in a league of its own compared to other Greek wines. My husband ordered a sirloin steak with mushroom sauce and I had a sirloin with Diane sauce and they were the best steaks that we have eaten (in the world). We enjoyed them so much that we contemplated ordering one more to share but settled on the crepe Suzette instead. This was made at our table which was great to watch and tasted incredible; in fact I have already stolen the recipe. As well as the usual aftertaste of orange and booze, they cook the pancakes in a home made caramel sauce and you just want to lick your plate! We also had a carafe of white wine which was also superb and to top off the exquisite meal we were given a shot of Limoncello; which again was the best I have ever had. The standard of this restaurant is very high and they obviously go for the best quality products which makes the whole experience a real luxurious treat. The staff were also friendly and attentive and when we saw one of the waiters later in the night, he bought us a shisha pipe as we said that we wanted to try one. 10 out of ten and I would return to Faliraki just to go back. Opera steak house is perfection and I would recommend this to anyone even if they don't like steak!

• Visited June 2013
Maidstone, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely Restaurant & Nice Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

We were recommended this restaurant by reps and locals. I had lamb kleftiko and it was quite nice. My girlfriend had chicken kebab but was very dissapointed as it was quite bland, not much flavour, I think overall Greek food is quite poor, the restaurants in England are 100x better. But this is one of the better restaurants in Faliraki, i love the layout of the restaurant too.

The problem is we are comparing to Bros Kebab which is just the best place to eat in Faliraki, we were paying 5 euros for 2 absolutely outstanding kebabs at Bros, then 30 euros for an average meal at Opera, so for us there was no comparison.

• Visited June 2013