“Warm hospitality, huge portions and yummy food!”

Kostas Village Taverna
Ranked #7 of 113 Restaurants in Faliraki
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on a very hot day.
We were the only ones in the restaurant and they put the air con on for us!

The man and his wife who were serving us were really warm and welcoming, and really friendly.
The decoration is very bright and cheerful too!
We had fried cheese and dolmades for starter, which were delicious, followed by vegetarian souvlaki for me and my boyfriend had the bifteka stuffed with feta, and it comes with lots of sides and was really nice!

Price wise it wasn't the cheapest place, but considering its location and the fantastic hospitality it was worth it!

1  Thank E B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,323)

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We would like to thank Giorgos for his attention, good disposition, availability, kindness he had towards me and my girlfriend.
We had a great dinner, well served, and very tasty.
The price was just right, with this I mean it´s not expensive for the quality we ate.
The Kostas village has the most surprising and fresh descoration that I had ever presence in a restaurant.
Its a true game of colours.
Light, fresh and so in acordance to the greek spirit.
Our thanks to you Giorgos.

Cheers,

Dori and Gonçalo Maria de Lemos

2  Thank Goncalinho
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Kostas has decorated their restaurant so creatively!

Awesome food at an affordable price.

Great hospitality.

Amazing desserts.

After 3 visits I'm a happy person!

Cheers Kostas Villiage! See you next time.

2  Thank Landarc1
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

From the minute we walked in we were greeted with such warm Greek hospitality. Everyone was so friendly and genuinely interested in having a chat and getting to know you.

The food is well priced and delicious. We have come back for dinner three times during our stay in Rhodes, faliraki.

I have allergies to garlic and onion, something I found Very hard to avoid in greece, and here at kostas village they were able to accommodate to my needs without any problems.

The atmosphere here is beautiful and the staff are amazing. We highly reccommend this restaurant if you are visiting Faliraki.

Thanks George and staff at Kostas Village, we plan to come again. Love Australia :)

2  Thank Tanyamaroun
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Lovely people and great service! Amazing food and would recommend kostas to everyone! Beautiful restaurant with great atmosphere! The free wifi is also a big bonus

2  Thank Ros4578